French River

sutchyboy

I'm heading up the 10th for a week, then back again second week of September. I was up in late June and fishing was off. I think you'll find bass fishing pretty good when you are going, but walleye might require some checking deeper areas.I've not been up before in August, but SEptember has usually been pretty good. My main target is muskie, but I take breaks to rest my arm throwing soft baits for bass. It might boil down to whether nights are starting to cool off the water temps a bit. I fish below the Chaudiere dams. I have head the upper French and Nippising has been good for walleye this year. What part of the French are you going to be on?

Edited by bigcreekdad

I'm heading up the 10th for a week, then back again second week of September. I was up in late June and fishing was off. I think you'll find bass fishing pretty good when you are going, but walleye might require some checking deeper areas.I've not been up before in August, but SEptember has usually been pretty good. My main target is muskie, but I take breaks to rest my arm throwing soft baits for bass. It might boil down to whether nights are starting to cool off the water temps a bit. I fish below the Chaudiere dams. I have head the upper French and Nippising has been good for walleye this year. What part of the French are you going to be on?

When you gonna be up there in Sept ? We're at Wolseley Lodge for a week - arriving the 8th

I'll be in same water at Crane's same time....I've go a white Alumacraft with green trim and a 60 hp tiller....if you see me, wave me down and we can meet and tell lies about our favorite spots.

When you gonna be up there in Sept ? We're at Wolseley Lodge for a week - arriving the 8th

I'll be in same water at Crane's same time....I've go a white Alumacraft with green trim and a 60 hp tiller....if you see me, wave me down and we can meet and tell lies about our favorite spots.

We'll be in a blue Tracker with a black 90 on the back.

Probably the only boat around with a yellow lab and an Airedale Terrier on board.

Best of luck to ya.