Marc Thorpe and Muskies

Roy

I have not had a chance to follow Mr. Gillespie on your word I am sure he is also in the league as the others at the table. I hope to some day visit you at the "right time" and join the table of 5 there. I do confess I don't fish for muskies much except when Lew is nice enough to allow me in the boat while visiting Canada. I feel anyone who dedicates there life to furthering any resource both as an occupation and then to educate others is on the right road to keeping the resources alive and healthy.

Art

I do confess I don't fish for muskies much except when Lew is nice enough to allow me in the boat while visiting Canada.

You and I will be boating a few muskies together in just over a week Art, and I'm looking forward to it as always :Gonefishing:

Offer those gentlemen something better than Mo-D next time Roy, jeezwhistling.gif

They deserve at least a Keiths.laugh.gif

Great thread. Makes me feel less like a tree-hugger and more of a ethical fisherman for jumping in the water and reviving a big pike a couple weeks ago.good.gif

I used to love watching Gillespie

his show was real, he would shoot a show during the week and it would be on tv that weekend

so all info was right up to date

his cackling {laugh} took a little getting use too but good show..water and woods

I think he didn't like to hold big fish with teeth