First trip out in the Tinny this year

nroadrunner

Well just like every other time I put the boat in the water the winds were crazy today. Got on the water a little late around 8am off by noon. Fishing was slower than normal for this lake. Caught about 15 fish today. Missed about 10 more on the topwater frog ( 8 by my wife). Nice to get the boat in water none the less. Largest fish was just shy of 4lbs

KarateandFishingJune2012012.jpg

KarateandFishingJune2012013.jpg

KarateandFishingJune2012014.jpg

KarateandFishingJune2012015.jpg

KarateandFishingJune2012016.jpg

Picture doesn"t do this turtles size justice. 2 of them were on side by side rocks and they were massive about 18" across not length wise

KarateandFishingJune2012018.jpg

KarateandFishingJune2012019.jpg

KarateandFishingJune2012020.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ian

Great lookin fishclapping.gif Your son looks like a real pro.Bass fishing was tough where i was too, A low pressure front moved through around 6.30am and the bite stopped almost right away.We lost a few good ones too.Almost like they weren't committing to the bait.

Thanks for the comments folks. Always fun fishing with the family. Looking at my photos I think I am gonna have to master the extended arm pose to make the fish look bigger LOL. If you notice our arms are bent in all the photos no illusion tricks here.:whistling:

Ian