I have a question

Skipper D

While i was stoped for breakfast this morning in Bancroft i notice some one gasing up their fancy boat at the pumps , both the tow vehicle and the boat were decaled up with thease words " EXTREME ANGLER " and EXTREME TV , Any one know who this guy was ??????????????????

Edited by Skipper " D "

That was him then . I was busy chucking down my breakfast at Rosa's when i notice him out side gasing up at the pumps so i did'nt get a chance to have a conversation with him , by the time i came out to leave he was gone . I did find out tho that we share the same taste in out likes for our boat color being Black ...... lol . If you's ever hear he's looking for his double to do stunts or any thing send me a PM right away , i just might be able to help him out . Thanks again Fella's

That was him then . I was busy chucking down my breakfast at Rosa's when i notice him out side gasing up at the pumps so i did'nt get a chance to have a conversation with him , by the time i came out to leave he was gone . I did find out tho that we share the same taste in out likes for our boat color being Black ...... lol . If you's ever hear he's looking for his double to do stunts or any thing send me a PM right away , i just might be able to help him out . Thanks again Fella's

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

ANOTHER KEYBOARD BITES THE DUST!!!!!!!!!!!