A week on Kashagawigamog

Toad Hunter

I am on kash now. Half way thru a two week stay.

The fishing is very tough this year!!!!!!

Got a few walleye, where I got tons last year. Getting one every third evening:(

Got a thick 46"Muskie and two small ones after about 8 hrs casting. I only fish the deeper waters for the biggies though. Saw a few other high 40" fish.

The smallimouth fishing here sucks. Sorry but it is true. A few of my tourney friends hate when there are tournaments on this lake. We r getting decent numbers of 1 a 2 pounders - just enough to keep kids interested.

The kids are havin a great time and the weather is nice.

Landry

Got a few walleye, where I got tons last year. Getting one every third evening:(

Got a thick 46"Muskie and two small ones after about 8 hrs casting. I only fish the deeper waters for the biggies though. Saw a few other high 40" fish.

The smallimouth fishing here sucks. Sorry but it is true. A few of my tourney friends hate when there are tournaments on this lake. We r getting decent numbers of 1 a 2 pounders - just enough to keep kids interested.

Landry

Kash use to be a great smallie lake.

Nice to hear about the skis.

Landry

try the bay over by Halimar resort for bass and between there and the other resort across from it for walleye. ;)

I know I promised "epic" and no one is more let down then myself so please keep the criticism to a mimimum. I know I have all summer so don't chastize me just yet wink.gif

Nothin to be critical of....at least you got away for a week and had some fun. good.gif

try the bay over by Halimar resort for bass and between there and the other resort across from it for walleye. ;)

Thanks. I will. We got a few nice eyes jigging in the south end today in the afternoon. My daughter caught a 23" er. She was very happy.