Free Ice Hut

Guest mistyriver1

Guest mistyriver1

Last year I built this ice hut. Floor is made of 5/8 plywood and the walls are made of 1/2 inch plywood. It is fully collapsable and has two trap doors inside. This past Christmas I got a Clam 2000 so I have no more use for my home made hut. I put some material (crazy carpet stuff) on the bottom of the skis so it can be pulled by hand. It will fit into the back of a van or in the back of a pick up. It is yours if you want it (no charge). Send me a pm if you're interested.

Jim

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Hi Jim

What a generous offer!

I would be very happy to take this hut home with me if you don't find a home elsewhere.

I fished about 10 times this year without a hut and it was cooooolld!!!!!

I can pick it up if you like.

PM me and I will give you my home #.

Stan

Wow, is that ever nice. I'm surprised Tarpus Erectus is not all over this :lol:

Joey

Nice offer, but I never cared for fishing in a cramped dark hut, kinda seems like a closet.

And the last I heard, Joey wasn't able to fish out of her Clam because the wind was blowing it across the ice, pity really.

I like the view afforded of my Special Wind shelter..Table fer two or more B)

TarpusSupremus.jpg

Guest mistyriver1

Thanks for those that expressed an interest. Hearingfish was first to respond to me and has indicated he would like it. If for some reason he changes his mind, those that were next to respond, will have the next opportunity.

Thanks everyone.

Jim :canadian:

Guest mistyriver1

Actually Jed, I have made windows on both sides and covered one with a clear covering like a real window so there's plenty of light.

I'm quite sure I can set my "closet" up faster than you can set up your "great wall of simcoe" and when it's 30 below out, I'm kind of thinking that's important.

Say Hi to Elly May :wub: for me. and enjoy the elements.....

ClampetFishn.jpg

Actually Jed, I have made windows on both sides and covered one with a clear covering like a real window so there's plenty of light.

I'm quite sure I can set my "closet" up faster than you can set up your "great wall of simcoe" and when it's 30 below out, I'm kind of thinking that's important.

Say Hi to Elly May :wub: for me. and enjoy the elements.....

ClampetFishn.jpg

:lol::lol:

C'mon Clampet, I just want to borrow Eli May......

Edited by Dano