Handlebarz Musky Opener OFC Contest

Handlebarz

Well my daughter and I missed the opener today so I was sitting here building some baits and got the idea to run a contest for 4 different Handlebarz lures I just built these today just for this contest. Its open to all OFC members who are looking for musky you dont need to catch a musky or the biggest one just get out and have fun then share it here.

Simple rules

post a photo of either your in season musky from this year caught on or after June 2nd or June 16th You don't have to be out on opener day just caught in season 2012.

or post a photo of your day on the water looking for musky I just want to see what everyone was doing for opener.It could be someone casting a kid holing a huge musky lure a rod in a rod holder trolling just what ever your opener day was.

The closing date will Be June 19th this gives the musky nuts in the north a chance to enter also.

I will put down all the names of the members who respond here with there days adventure and have my daughter pull a name that lucky musky nut will get all 4 baits my banner will stay here with me.

There will be one of each size bait I make double 10 copper walleye and 8 Armageddon inline flashabou and a large Egg head electric black with musky red/black blade that has a single size 10 magnum blade as well as the new out for this year my small egg head Yellow Jacket which has a size 8 Colorado its built with the same strength as all my baits but perfect for casting with you pike gear.

Good luck I'm looking forward to the reports.

5a15417a.jpg

Edited by Mike P.

Spent yesterday an most of today with Musky Mike. Arrived at his place yesterday and we decided to hit the Fran for some eyes. Up at 6am and it was cold and windy and even though we saw only one musky on our day on the Rideau(Mike got into a nice 45 incher that rolled in the weed bed and shook the hookwallbash.gif )

Did manage fish thoughclapping.gif I got this 8 lb baby, and Mike and i did well on the walleye.

8lbwalleye2.jpg

Thanks, I was just glad to catch something. Also, I must be a complete moron because no matter what I try, I can't get pictures to show up on the page.

Just copy the image code and paste it right into the text of your report.

Thanks for the gesture Mike, the pressure will be felt with every cast.

It's 'crunch time'

Habs fans can't enter

Congrats on a 50 for opener lots of time to enter.

Brian you can not enter another persons pike for your entry at least photoshop it lol

Topraider walleye count just nice to here everyone getting out

I got two muskies on opening weekend and unfortunately this was the bigger of the pair. It was my first muskie on the fly rod with a mess of a fly i tied from bucktail in the bench vise.

need those baits to get a real muskie out on LSC though!

ScreenShot2012-06-03at90245PM.png