Handlebarz Musky Opener OFC Contest

Handlebarz

Just a few days left I hope to get some more people into the draw but then again I bet the ones already entered hope no one else enters right now there odds are good.

The weather looks great this weekend in my area just a little heat so the am and pm bite should be great

Official report to follow in day or 2 with rest of catch, however here's my personal best out with Cowanjo Thursday & yesterday. My 2nd time Musky fishing with Cowanjo and total 6 fish landed (not including his own). This one a hair below 46" (I'm 6'1" 225 lbs :blush: )

(While this one wasn't on a Handlebarz, I did land a 32" as well which nailed my one and only Handlebarz lure, a Gold/Brass double 10! Only have about 8 Musky lure so far...it's a slippery slope!!)

Woohoo!!!

Musky 46-b.jpg

Yah baby!!!

She hit less than 30 casts into the day before 9am.

Official report to follow in day or 2 with rest of catch, however here's my personal best out with Cowanjo Thursday & yesterday. My 2nd time Musky fishing with Cowanjo and total 6 fish landed (not including his own). This one a hair below 46" (I'm 6'1" 225 lbs :blush: )

(While this one wasn't on a Handlebarz, I did land a 32" as well which nailed my one and only Handlebarz lure, a Gold/Brass double 10! Only have about 8 Musky lure so far...it's a slippery slope!!)

Woohoo!!!

Musky 46-b.jpg

Yah baby!!!

She hit less than 30 casts into the day before 9am.

VERY nice fish!!!!

Yesterday evening my 1st time ( in my boat) fishing buddie Mark scored his PB Ottawa River beauty :thumbsup_anim:

After quick lamprey cleanup and pictures she was released in to the wild again.

In my case only nice size walleye but other than that this year I still suck :wallbash:

Edited by Lifeisfun

Yesterday evening my 1st time ( in my boat) fishing buddie Mark scored his PB Ottawa River beauty :thumbsup_anim:

After quick lamprey cleanup and pictures she was released in to the wild again.

In my case only nice size walleye but other than that this year I still suck :wallbash:

That is a healthy long fish. Did you measure it?

Had a great day on Saturday with CCMT. No monsters but some quality fish. I'll put up Cliff's pic for him since it was on my camera (and he really need to add to his musky lure selection :lol: , hope that's OK Mike), as well as the 2 that I boated. Report to come. :)

CCMT's 39incher

P1000558.jpg

My 38 incher

P1000564.jpg

And my 37 incher.

P1000566.jpg

Had a great day on Saturday with CCMT. No monsters but some quality fish. I'll put up Cliff's pic for him since it was on my camera (and he really need to add to his musky lure selection :lol:

Will...I have 7 muskie lures...isn't that enough? So what if I was throwing a trolling lure in 8 feet of water because it was the only thing I had that could dive...LOL

Will...I have 7 muskie lures...isn't that enough? So what if I was throwing a trolling lure in 8 feet of water because it was the only thing I had that could dive...LOL

You might be right as I only threw about 7 or 8 different baits of the 100 or more that I brought. LOL!!

Nice ski it sure is a great feeling when you work hard for a fish

About 24 hours left and we will draw the winner I want to thank everyone for posting here we still have to wet a musky line and seeing all These ones helps to get through.

Edited by Mike P.