how long does it take you to clean your limit in perch

Tacklebuster

I don't usually keep a limit. I like to have around 20-30, and I"m good to go. Takes me about an hour from the time I start, until they are either in the pan, or prepared for the freezer. That includes clean up....everything.

Sinker

It really depends on :

If you have one of those descaler buckets that I saw in a post somewhere,

Skin on or off - see above, as if you leave it on that little toy would be mighty nice

and if your three children are all HELPING- if that is the case, plan on an entire day.

It is all worth it in the end!

Cheers,

Jen

It used to take me an hour to clean 20 perch till I figured out it was easier to get somebody else to do it - ie the wife (or girlfriend) but may also include neighbours, parents, really really good friends, etc

It's enough "punishment" getting sunburned, dealing with adverse weather conditions, driving to and from the lake, waking up at 4am Saturday morning so you don't have to wait for people to launch their boat when you get there.

One of the greatest discoveries of my fishing career

I enjoy my naps between the time I come back from the water and dinner/lunch

EDIT

Ladies who fish, perhaps you might be able to get your husband/boyfriend/life partner to do it - unlikely - But worth a try

Edited by MJL

My own personal, preffered limit is a dozen perch or crappie and it takes me at least a half to three quarters of an hour to fillet them...

I'm not good at it but Crappieperchhunter does a marvelous job of cleaning them...