Happy Birthday FisherJuli

Juli, Juli, Juli, don't let Frankie hoodwink you with the walleye gold rhetoric. It's an old ruse, tell him you'll start with the gold ring then you'll negotiate whether he can go fishing or not. Have a happy birthday!

Aw, shucks-- thanks guys and gals!!!

Walleye gold sounds just great by me- I don't need any other but a great day on the water with my fishing awesomeness of Frankie65, super charter captain Lloyd, and buds Vince and Dan... OK, well, maybe the biggest fish!!!

I do appreciate it-- and promise a full report on the flipside of it next weekend!!

I sure hope to give our team some inches, Spiel!!! As for the rest of you fellow optimists, I'd love to come back showing off my Quinte 'bling' but of course I can only bring back what Mother Nature decides to let me have!!! Stay tuned, and thanks a bunch again!!

I WILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE YOU A DAY FILLED WITH GOLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :clapping::clapping::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

No doubt in my mind about that.

As for the rest of you fellow optimists, I'd love to come back showing off my Quinte 'bling' but of course I can only bring back what Mother Nature decides to let me have!!! Stay tuned, and thanks a bunch again!!

One thing you know for sure, is it will be a great boat ride, with good friends!! Plus the money for this went to a great cause (Fishing For Tyler)the fish will just be a bonus :Gonefishing: