A word of warning...

Beans

Tomorrow being Mother's Day don't forget your wife is now a mother...I did many years ago and never got to live it down...

We were making a big fuss over our own mothers that I never noticed that my wife was being unusually quiet...I was informed why later...

All I could think of saying was..."But you are not my mother"...which made things even worse...wallbash.gif

So guys...You got time...go get sumpin' even if it is only a card...angel.png

Hopefully the gas station hasn't run out of flowers. :-)

LOL...thx for that Grimace. At an intersection by our house there is always a broken down van with the back doors open and some raggedy looking person selling flowers on mothers day. I made a remark to Debbe one day while passing by. I asked her if flowers from there would show her how much I truly loved her.

Her comment was if you get flowers from THERE make sure you sanitize them first :P

I bought a new Stihl grass trimmer the other day and told the Mrs. it was her Mothers Day gift....she didn't go for it :dunno:

Guess I better head back into town :lol:

Lew, give her the lawnmower that's not working properly. Maybe she will appreciate the shiny new working trimmer then :whistling:

No thx required....I'm here to help.