Gotta love shopping in Canada......NOT!

yeah, then you add the fact our buck is more then US buck more times lately and it a double screwing .....

I now buy way too many things in the States ......but it's hard not to save all the money...just saved 170 bucks on a 4g/wifi tablet

other fact is your buying it from the bargan cave there is no return policy on those items you are stuck with it, i dont know how the warrentee works as well, i know most items are returns so the item you are buying is used not new .

other fact is your buying it from the bargan cave there is no return policy on those items you are stuck with it, i dont know how the warrentee works as well, i know most items are returns so the item you are buying is used not new .

Good to know. I won't be shopping that section anymore. Lots of garage sales around here too.

Did you write Cabelas and the manufacturer to ask who is responsible? I remember a couple years back when some pricing on Shimano gear was about 50% more here basically after looking into it it boiled to down just because they could have their way with us they were. Made me stop buying from them and start to support other companies who were within 8 to 9% difference sometimes in Canada's favour too.

Did you write Cabelas and the manufacturer to ask who is responsible? I remember a couple years back when some pricing on Shimano gear was about 50% more here basically after looking into it it boiled to down just because they could have their way with us they were. Made me stop buying from them and start to support other companies who were within 8 to 9% difference sometimes in Canada's favour too.

No i did not write to Cabelas. Thought about it though...then thought...why bother? Apathy i here people scream....maybe, but i choose my battles these days.

I have compared prices on different items on both sides of the border and found that we do have a closer price structure than in the past and in fact some items are cheaper here, not many but some. I have seen some with a 10 - 15% price difference which I can understand but when it's greater than that I just have to wonder why.

Back around Christmas/New Years I found out that a rubber transitional motor mount bushing was torn apart on my Ford 500. The bushing cannot be replaced, the entire bracket has to be replaced and only available from Ford. The price in Canada, $438, the price in the States $260 !!!!! What! Couldn't get over it so I bought it in Niagara Falls. That was just too much for me to comprehend.