ouch $146.9 l for fuel

ecmilley

It's up to 149.9 up here in Manitouwadge...crazy. I try to visit the nearest Indian reserve where it's only 133.9 without my discount. Filled up 124/L for $167.00....ouch, but saved nearly $45-50 by going to the reserve.

Going to be using the canoe or 14ft/9.9HP a lot more this year, instead of the bass boat.

The ice finally left the lake here in town on Sunday :thumbsup_anim:

Jason

It's up to 149.9 up here in Manitouwadge...crazy. I try to visit the nearest Indian reserve where it's only 133.9 without my discount. Filled up 124/L for $167.00....ouch, but saved nearly $45-50 by going to the reserve.

Going to be using the canoe or 14ft/9.9HP a lot more this year, instead of the bass boat.

The ice finally left the lake here in town on Sunday :thumbsup_anim:

Jason

my math says you saved $19.84... :dunno:

i get 150 liters give or take at $4.05 or $1.06 a liter on the rez here right now...so...$159.00...

in ontario its $1.36 a liter...so...$204.00...

thats $45 in savings...minus 5 for bridge toll... so $40 savings for a 30 minute trip across the border... like 5km each way... tops...

You don't even want to know my fuel bill lol. The big boat runs (2) 318 ci motors for a 1.5 GPM the Rangers 150 gets 2 MPG and the 40 Jet gets 3 MPG. I don't think I will change the way I fish... it is just the price you pay to have fun.

Art

not sure what my 40 honda is in mpg numbers...

if i drive straight from one side of my milk run to the other and back its 30 miles and 2+ miles across... and then add all the back and forth driving at each spot and trolling miles... a FULL day...10+hours...covering every section of that area... is usually 30 bucks...

just filled one tank on the boat for the weekend at a capacity of 136ltrs for the boat filling both tanks is in the neigbourhood of 190 bones when using shell v-power for my 18 ft bass boat this can can get expensive in a hurry how's this gonna impact everyones boating this year, pretty sure i am going to slow it down a bit and try for 4mpg

This is precisely why bass boat sales have been declining for years. Market (in southern Canada and northeast US, at least) is definitely swinging to aluminum 16- 18 foot with 70hp - 115hp engines.