Leafs are driving me nuts

Rizzo

Sure hope they lose this game. We finally have a draft pick, time to tank and ensure a good one. They had the lead but are doing an admirable job of blowing it. Every year they win games at the end when the season is meaningless WOOOHHHOOOO SABRES just scored!!

That non call in front of the net was brutal.

do you mean when the puck was under Lombardi? I guess if the ref saw the puck He figured it was loose...but to me it didn't look like he saw it. It looked like he was looking for it, and then he didn't even see it go in! If you watch the reply he doesn't turn his head to look in the net until the horn is blowing..leads me to believe he could not see the puck, so yes, he should have blown the whistle

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

at first i thought "oh billy bob is gonna start a thread to rub it in".. then i realized he probably didn't even know there was a game! :canadian:

do you mean when the puck was under Lombardi? I guess if the ref saw the puck He figured it was loose...but to me it didn't look like he saw it. It looked like he was looking for it, and then he didn't even see it go in! If you watch the reply he doesn't turn his head to look in the net until the horn is blowing..leads me to believe he could not see the puck, so yes, he should have blown the whistle

Have you ever seen a scrum last that long without a whistle blown? Craziness for sure.

ref had no idea where the puck was, watch the replay... puck goes in the net, takes the ref 2 seconds before he notices it back there. he was still watching the scrum in front. that was a horrible non whistle!! i have never been so pi$$ed after a game! as much asid like to see the leafs get the number one pick, u know they wont get it, columbus will because they need the help in their market, just like pittsburg did with crosby, and edmonton with hall. its all pre determined by bettman and his team of nimrods.

id rather have seen the leafs eliminate buffalo from the playoffs tonite. phaneuf played his usual useless game, schenn, komisarek and gardiner were all excellant tonite. kessel-bozak-frattin line played a great game.

marcus foligno should have had his face pushed through the glass tonite, especially after that tying goal. what a goof

notice just after two games scrivens is starting to do the butterfly.... stand the f up ... get rid of the goalie coach

The whole reason Scrivens is in Toronto is because he's worked with Allard before...

ref had no idea where the puck was, watch the replay... puck goes in the net, takes the ref 2 seconds before he notices it back there. he was still watching the scrum in front. that was a horrible non whistle!! i have never been so pi$$ed after a game! as much asid like to see the leafs get the number one pick, u know they wont get it, columbus will because they need the help in their market, just like pittsburg did with crosby, and edmonton with hall. its all pre determined by bettman and his team of nimrods.

id rather have seen the leafs eliminate buffalo from the playoffs tonite. phaneuf played his usual useless game, schenn, komisarek and gardiner were all excellant tonite. kessel-bozak-frattin line played a great game.

marcus foligno should have had his face pushed through the glass tonite, especially after that tying goal. what a goof

well if you watched the TSN crew after the game they all agreed the ref did see the puck was loose and he knew Scrivens did not have it frozen.After the buffalo player kicked it he probably lost sight of where it went before it was poked home. Bottom line is the goalie never had it so it was a free puck,good non whistle

I agree, he didn't have the puck. No ham no foul. Besides a win is not what I was hoping for tonight. Stupid sabres, can't count on them to do anything right. Jmho I like scrivens, I oosted that at the begining of the year. Woulda been nice to see him up more often.

at first i thought "oh billy bob is gonna start a thread to rub it in".. then i realized he probably didn't even know there was a game! :canadian:

Oh I knew it was on.....we had fire hall elections last night and the game was on all 3 TV's....

BTW Doc......I TOLD YOU TORONTO SUCKS....do you believe me know....LOL