For the first time in 20+ yrs, I cheered for the laffs last night (but don't tell anyone)

muskymatt

Yup

I felt shame, even a bit of nausea, woke up this morning feeling like I had drank rotten pumpkin skreech, but I did it. I cheered for the laffs yesterday. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Who woulda thunk the laffs would help the SENS secure a playoff spot.

Thanks TML!!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Edited by muskymatt

Hey just because we out number your fans 2 to 1 in your own rink and its the only place in the league that has the captain boo'd at home is pretty amazing really. Also if the game isnt done by 11 the people in kanata call and complain about the noise and they shut the lights off and tell everyone to go home. thumbsup_anim.gif

Hey just because we out number your fans 2 to 1 in your own rink and its the only place in the league that has the captain boo'd at home is pretty amazing really. Also if the game isnt done by 11 the people in kanata call and complain about the noise and they shut the lights off and tell everyone to go home. thumbsup_anim.gif

Thank god locust season ends in March ..... :rofl2: :rofl2: .... only a couple more days until the plague is over.

:P

nuts to Ottawa. Phx with two consecutive shutouts and poised to stay in the top 8...possibly a division win.

Mike Smith was an extremely pleasant suprise this year...how can phx continue to find cheap back up goalies, turn them into excellent #1's and the leafs desperately keep trying to mould Goofstavsen as he flops on the ice like a wounded sturgeon?

Wait until the goalie coach, Allair, gets a hold of him for the summer. He'll beat that standup style right out of him! :wallbash: Just ask Reimer.

He'll be sturgeon number 2 by next fall. :w00t:

Dan O.

Let's hope not, I liked the fact that he wasn't on his knees the entire night! Although he's worked with Allair before, I doubt he'll be changing styles anytime soon.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Yup, and then you get the Bruins. I can't wait to see Chara shut down the clown and crybaby line!!!!

pretty sad that you count on OTHER teams to win for you.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Wait.

Am I mistaken, or was that not THE POINT of this thread!?!?

i am not the OP. besides, MM is cheering for the leafs to benefit the sens. you are cheering for the bruins because you are sad and bitter.

as i've stated many times, i cheer for the leafs MOST of the time. i reserve all my hatred for the habs.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus