It's Funny How....

Leecher

One guy can rib a hole lot of fans and gets away with it.... but when a little heat comes his way... thread gets deleled :blink::o just saying :(

Blah blah blah

Quit yur whinin

Even I'm getting bored reading laff fan drivel!

Can you blame them for deleting it?

Blah blah blah

Quit yur whinin

Even I'm getting bored reading laff fan drivel!

Can you blame them for deleting it?

Blah blah blah... what took you long??? you seem to get a kick from all this :lol: and I'm not even a Leafs fan :lol:

Make no mistake about it... Sens are collapsing in the playoffs like it or not :P:angel: been this way for the longest time :rolleyes:

Tight lines and enjoy the open waters :)

That funny cause I don't argue with fans of teams who haven't made the playoffs in 7 years bahahahaha

It's funny but I don't think your Sens are going to last much in the off season either :tease: better call Alfie and get a tie off time now before it's too late :blink: but want do I know eh :santa::lol:

Theoretically, with 16 teams in the playoffs, and only one winner, then 15 teams collapse in the playoffs. Whether you go out in the 1st round or the finals, you still "collapse"

Now the kicker is, you have to make it to the playoffs, which clearly sets you above the remaining 14 teams who did not make the playoffs. So I would much rather "collapse" in the playoffs than "collapse" from Oct to April for 7 years in a row, like the Laffs...

Bahahahahahha

Edited by muskymatt

Theoretically, with 16 teams in the playoffs, and only one winner, then 15 teams collapse in the playoffs. Whether you go out in the 1st round or the finals, you still "collapse"

Now the kicker is, you have to make it to the playoffs, which clearly sets you above the remaining 14 teams who did not make the playoffs. So I would much rather "collapse" in the playoffs than "collapse" from Oct to April for 7 years in a row, like the Laffs...

Bahahahahahha

OK MATT.... now did I spell that RIGHT :rolleyes: or is it.... NAH I wont even go there :lol: Not even worth it :whistling: but I give you A+ for trying :lol: Watch your team crumble in the first round :o:rofl2::lol: Like they ALWAYS DO ;)

Edit: The Bruins are going to eat your Sens like there's no tomorrow :lol:

Edited by Leechman

OK MATT.... now did I spell that RIGHT :rolleyes: or is it.... NAH I wont even go there :lol: Not even worth it :whistling: but I give you A+ for trying :lol: Watch your team crumble in the first round :o:rofl2::lol: Like they ALWAYS DO ;)

Edit: The Bruins are going to eat your Sens like there's no tomorrow :lol:

Are you a habs fan?

Some food for thought...Some of you should really take this article to heart.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7654198/the-writer-crap-my-dad-says-why-your-team-give-damn-you

I like cheering for Montreal, but you won't catch me getting upset over those bunch of goons, let alone throw around childish insults because someone said something wrong about your favorite little group of millionaires :rofl2::wallbash:

Again .... the Sens couldn't even beat the Leafs. That says it all. They will (once again) fold up like a cheap tent.

Craig, they couldn't even beat the Habs in regulation time either :lol: But that's beside the point.

What ticked me off was the bashing and not having any respect for the NHL team name "The Leafs" not the laffs.... that has been going on for some time now :wallbash: At first it was funny, but has it got older, got tireing, irritating and old age.

I know it's all in fun but to me was all wrong.... I don't care who you root for, but please have respect by all means :canadian:

Just thought I'd shared what triggered this behaviour of mine.

Tight lines

Leechman

I see the Sens thread has instantly vanished..Mods must be Sens fans...lol

Is there some rule I missed where we cant talk hockey either?

ONE of the rules

Debate is encouraged, but please follow the basic guidelines of debate. No name calling. Back up your claims with proof. Don't get your knickers in a knot if someone disagrees. KEEP IT CIVIL!

Talk hockey all you want but if the thread goes South it will be locked or pulled at our discretion.

Art

Well here's a unique combo for you. I'm both a Leafs fan and a mod. As a mod, it's not such a simple job. Nothing is carved in stone. When we delete/lock/edit posts, it makes some folks happy, and others outraged. We often discuss things in our own forum before making a decision. We always try to make the best decisions. I think that we have a good bunch of fairly intelligent mods here who are capable of such decisions.

As a huge Leafs fan, man do they suck lately. I'll be the first to admit that. Being a Leafs fan however, does not control my life. That's why you haven't seen any comments from me on the Leafs threads. I've got way more important things in my life to worry about right now.

So have at ér boys. Play nice so we (mods) don't have to get involved.

GO LEAFS GO!!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: