Boat Ride

BITEME

So here is a question for you:

I haven’t really posted to much to be honest I have a few pictures of last summer but my main goal last year was to put some bike rubber on the road I have always been a dirt rider since childhood but never a road rider something just kept me off anyway as a mature adult I figured I’d give the road a try (years of wisdom) took the bike course and bought a bike and got on with it.

IMG_0592.jpg

Well after 15000km on the beastie things fell into place(big Jim and the twins) and I really really like it so I bought another bike more to my liking actually it’s the first road bike I ever rode many moons ago

IMG_0643.jpg

So here is the question I cant see this year being any different then last in terms of fishing(my poor boat has got a complex). I would like to get to Lakair this year come up on Friday pitch the tent and have a few coolies I wont be bringing a boat and will be traveling light fishing rod and some baits who is going to take me out in their boat for the tournament I will be leaving Saturday after the chow down or maybe leave Sunday morning depends on the coolant level.

I don’t bite.

Cheers

Peter

Edited by BITEME.Esq

Nice meeting you the other day Peter. Can't help you with Lakair, but if you're in the Larder Lake area of ON and I'm at the camp you've got an open spot in my boat.

Thanks for that offer Mike I just may take you up on that this summer!

Cheers

Peter

Is Lakair even going to happen this year? I've heard stories about it being up for sale; they weren't going to run it anymore; it was being closed down. Can anyone confirm or dispell these rumors?

Might be a good idea to get the facts from Kevin & Leslie before all the rumours start flying around.