Why I love this board

sneak_e_pete

When I wake up, I think of fishing. When I drive to work I think of fishing. When I drive home I think of fishing. When I go to sleep, I think of fishing.

It's nice to know there are people out there as crazy as I am!

What do you think about when you're fishing? :Gonefishing::whistling:

When I wake up, I think of fishing. When I drive to work I think of fishing. When I drive home I think of fishing. When I go to sleep, I think of fishing.

It's nice to know there are people out there as crazy as I am!

Ditto...

I've passed on sex for fishing...

I've passed on free Ottawa sens tickets at the glass for fishing...(full moon lol)

I've passed on many free diners for fishing...

I've passed on a lot of drunk nights for fishing...

All I do is fish and when I'm not fishing... I'm thinking about it...

Your normal in my books...lol

Sorting through tackle for hours, preparing your gear for hours, tying new harnesses for hours, washing/waxing the boat, washing/waxing the truck, numerous trips to BPS, LeBarons, Fishing World, Erie Tracker, Grimsby Tackle, Ramakkos, Ellwood Epps, Trombleys (sorry if I missed anyone). Isn't that what U R supposed to do?? My wife says Sobeys has perch filletts on sale for $11.99 per pound. If I added up all the $$$ I've spent on rods, reels, tackle, boats, ATVs, ice huts, trucks & outdoor clothing I figure my fish only cost me $1,248.00 per pound!!

Had a romantic weekend away with my wife last month, and we got to talking. I told her I even remembered the first time we had sex many years ago. She was amazed that I remembered. But, why not? It was the day before pike season opened in zone 20.

I'm going to hazard a guess you left out the last sentence during the actual conversation with your wife..... :whistling::dunno::rofl2:

Just got morning sex. During it I was honestly planning on what part of the lake I wanted to fish for the derby. I am glad to hear I am not alone out here. Funny thread thanks for the laugh.

Are you kiddin me? I just hope you brushed your tooth before to get them dew worms out the gums. rofl2.gif

I guess the bigger question is, how did ya do in the derby? Did ya pick the right spot? whistling.gif

This truly is the funniest thread. This Colorado angler's fishing obsession is total and complete insanity.

Are you kiddin me? I just hope you brushed your tooth before to get them dew worms out the gums. rofl2.gif

I guess the bigger question is, how did ya do in the derby? Did ya pick the right spot? whistling.gif

This truly is the funniest thread. This Colorado angler's fishing obsession is total and complete insanity.

LMAO I can't believe you went there, your a trip. well done I still laughing, I think it is safe to say you won this round.

@ harrison, honestly what kind of a person would get up that early in the morning to chase a little white ball. crazy

@ romantic weekend guy, LMAO great story, and I am 100% sure it is absolutly true, you just cant make that up. More importantly how many pike did ya get????????????