Jan 25th is Pirate Day

jedimaster

Eye ye buch of blowk's its yer old skipper here , we's just sail'der back from the darn deserts and i's got a story for's ya ...Now give's me my Rum before i's run ya thru . so i down my rum and whip what speiled off my beard then , So eye's sailed the seven sea's and gots me all the darn gold dars was in dem deserts and left no mates alive , them dam nife carrie'n swore wheelin camell ride'in stab ya's in the night no good theffin bunch off's no good for nuff'ins ........eye wheres me dam rum yey dam swine . How did i do Roy blush.gif

Edited by Skipper " D "

Arrrrrr Billy!!!!! I once had a parrot, but he died of Scurvy!!!! Rotted his poor wee legs off it did!!!!

Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there............ :P

Eye ye buch of blowk's its yer old skipper here , we's just sail'der back from the darn deserts and i's got a story for's ya ...Now give's me my Rum before i's run ya thru . so i down my rum and whip what speiled off my beard then , So eye's sailed the seven sea's and gots me all the darn gold dars was in dem deserts and left no mates alive , them dam nife carrie'n swore wheelin camell ride'in stab ya's in the night no good theffin bunch off's no good for nuff'ins ........eye wheres me dam rum yey dam swine . How did i do Roy blush.gif

So is this what Billy Bob refers to as Skipper speak? :whistling: