Billy Bob, Billy Bob, are you out there! HH

Billy Bob

I never knew our forum community doc was also Obama's campaign manager... :whistling:...learn something everyday here.... :)

I did know that the vast amount of young members here are full time liberals...but I was surprised how many responded because I thought they were all protesting Wall Street being a 99%er....oh, wait...they all have those nice new expensive "smart" phones that they can connect to the internet on....you know, from all those big bad cell phone companies that they are protesting against.... :whistling:...DUH.... :rolleyes:

A man in the USA has the right to visit or not visit the Whitehouse on his own time....that's what makes this country so GREAT....the better question here that ALL YOU LIBERALS don't see/ask is WHY NOW are they being invited to the Whitehouse...they won the cup 9 months ago.... :whistling:...EVERYTHING Obama does is POLITICAL and if you don't believe that your the biggest fool around.

Billy Bob

I must be way out of the loop here, cause i havent a clue what all this fuss is about. I think i will go back to prepping for the huge Coronal Mass Ejection we didnt have today.dunno.gif

Im with you mercman, I have no idea what this all about..As for the coronal Mass Ejection I didnt feel a thing.... :wallbash: