Report-Pics/Videos

TDunn

That's a report and a half!! The specks and lakers had beautiful markings...wow! Also the first time I've seen a fish caught on one of those soft plastic Storm jigging lures LOL

Nice, you noticed the wildeye!

I just ordered 20 packs of them. It was a lure I had in my box for a few seasons before I gave them a good go. As soon as I started catching fish on them, I find out they are discontinued.

Even to our surprise, they have been one of the best lures for my friends and I over the last 2-3 winters for brookies/lakers through the ice. Both those lakers were caught on wildeyes also....

TDunn

TD... two things man,

One... Wicked fishing. Love the bow/bridge pics and the specks.

Two... I'm not sure if those are whitefish. Seriously! They all kinda look like ciscoes (herring) to me. If they are whiteys I must be losing it. lol.

Edited by Moosebunk

TD... two things man,

One... Wicked fishing. Love the bow/bridge pics and the specks.

Two... I'm not sure if those are whitefish. Seriously! They all kinda look like ciscoes (herring) to me. If they are whiteys I must be losing it. lol.

Ya man all whities except for a few menominee in the one pic above the deer!

Thanks for the kind words!

TDunn

Edited by TDunn

Awesome report Tyler. The deep colors on the Brookies are great. It's also nice to hear that bottom bouncing still works. I cut my teeth bottom bouncing. Glad to hear that it's not a lost art.

I'm glad you appreciate it Dan. I love to float but there is a few places where bouncing is hands down the best method. The best steelheader I know won't ever put a float on.

that one fish, was it a atlantic slamon?

Yes it was

TDunn