Hookup at BPS on Wed April 18

Corey

Hey ladies & gents...

A few of us from the Hamilton and area contingient of OFC are making a trip to BPS on Wednesday April 18. We plan to go after we are done working, so about 5:30 to 6PM ish.

So far we have Gerritt, Jen and myself in for the trip. If any of you would like to come and do some group shopping it would be more than a pleasure to meet you all.

As well, if you haven't read about Speedtroll and his son Chris, we are going to piece together some tackle and lures to go along with the incredible donations of others to make Chris's life a little bit better.

Corey

well, going wednesday might just be in the works, Tracker and myself are planning to get up there someday this week, as our schedules are pretty different it makes it hard to plan for a day, would be awesome to meet some of you folks, till further notice... Bud

At this point I will be getting picked up by Jen from my work on the way there, but if enough people want to make a couple of carpools for the trip, I can fit myself and 4 people comfotably in my "Soccer mom Corey minivan".

If I am not mistaken Jen smokes in her truck, as do I smoke in my van, so as long as you don't burn any holes people are welcome to smoke in my mobile as well.

cd.

Yup... I will be there! but I will be avoiding the firearms counter!!!!! I dont need Corey tell me to duck because Jen has a .410 pointed in my direction... (for letting her birthday secret out)...LOL

Yah yah if you got some free time stop by a few of us will be there.

PS... the newbies buy Gerritt a beer... it is a OFC rule... it is just an unwritten one... for the time being! lol :P

PM me for details should you need them.

Gerritt.

It will be nice meeting you Tracker, Corey, and Gerritt! Just want to clarify, what is a Newbie and how do you decide who that is in a group of OFC'ers? LOL

Also, Corey made a great suggestion in a post here...

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4089

He suggested we get together a box and send it off after we all meet up on Wednesday.

Cheers

Jen

p.s. Gerritt , you have nothing to worry about, I won't be playing with a .410 and they don't sell 9mm amo at BPS. ;) lol

Was there saturday,the deals are far and few between. Lots of Turkey hunting stuff there and there are a couple of rod/reel combos that looked impressive.

I had a gift card to burn so I picked up some odds and sods and I think Im just about complete for the upcoming season of pike and bass. Lucky me also grabbed the last pink finS and sluggos for pike.Hard to find them up here.

I thought you were meeting me at Corey's work Roy... geeze... now it is too late for me to drive all that way!

Maybe next time!

Although I am sure you will be there in spirit.

Cheers,

Jen