Amazing Thing Really...

TJQ

... that I've been able to wish everyone here a Merry Xmas 11 times over the years. I hope everyone has a great day... and stays off the board LOL. Share the day with your family.

... that I've been able to wish everyone here a Merry Xmas 11 times over the years. I hope everyone has a great day... and stays off the board LOL. Share the day with your family.

Aw...I need sumpin' to do today boss...

Our big day is tomorrow when we rent the church hall as none of us has a house big enough to accomodate the family...80+ and growing...even the grandkids are having babies nowadays...

Amazing indeed.

I'm just keeping busy with rod work today as the kids are at their Mom's till this evening.

Actually have 2 new customers who are coming by today at noon to discuss rod builds, I guess they have some Christmas money to spend. :D

Merry Christmas everyone! santa.gif

Between presents in the morning and supper later, the whole house has gone back to bed. Must be too much Christmas cheer :tease:

Me and the Christmas present, on the other hand have just gotten back from a good long walk.

May as well see what all our friends are up to.

If we did that ... then we wouldn't get our Christmas wish now would we :sarcasm:

Merry Christmas to all our friends on OFC