Notty's blown out today

Familyfisherman

No COs in 13-14years... Better get out a bit more lol.

I can only hope your kidding. I'm on the notty probably 30-40 different days a year. Never once been checked there. The only time I ever see CO's is on simcoe in the winter or up north in the spring.

It would more benefical to make some other tribs C&R as well and maybe extend the C&R zone on the notty

I like to keep the odd fish in the fall, and I know lots of other people that do as well. So I'm not a big fan of making more of the Notty C&R. I'd like the idea of maybe a slot size a bit better. Maybe protect the prime spawners say 24-32 inches. I don't think its fair that the honest guy keeps getting more restrictions imposed. The poachers are going to keep taking fish either way, and I don't see the commercials on the bay releasing incidental by-catches either. I hate to even get on that topic here on OFC but that a big problem as well.

I think you and Jasper should move after that comment, that was definately below the belt, and deserves a 5 minute timeout

LOL yes, i have kept him in the dark on that one.

As far a the tag idea goes, I understand the funding issue, but I would sure rather pay for a few tags per year instead of an "Essa township fishing pass".

(And FYI I don't entirely agree with the parking tickets and the IBP parking fees for ice fishing.)

Before "Fisherman" jumps on me LOL...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Jaspers On Point

LOL yes, i have kept him in the dark on that one.

As far a the tag idea goes, I understand the funding issue, but I would sure rather pay for a few tags per year instead of an "Essa township fishing pass".

(And FYI I don't entirely agree with the parking tickets and the IBP parking fees for ice fishing.)

Before "Fisherman" jumps on me LOL...rolleyes.gif

Ha, no sweat, I live here and absolutely hate the Essa pass. I don't even fish there anymore. I can see maybe paying a few dollars for parking at IBP, the daily amount they make there on weekends can easily offset the cost for snow removal and a bit of garbage disposal. $10 a day is a bit much if you get lucky and have a 2 day fishing weekend. Even worse they only make you pay early in the morning, it seems the late crowd gets in free.

Ha, no sweat, I live here and absolutely hate the Essa pass. I don't even fish there anymore. I can see maybe paying a few dollars for parking at IBP, the daily amount they make there on weekends can easily offset the cost for snow removal and a bit of garbage disposal. $10 a day is a bit much if you get lucky and have a 2 day fishing weekend. Even worse they only make you pay early in the morning, it seems the late crowd gets in free.

LOL, lets save the IBP parking pass issue for when we are all pulling whities from atop 12' of good ice. Till then, Good fishing!

R