Best Christmas movie of all times??

tb4me

A Christmas Story would have to be my favourite as well but also enjoy the these, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sims and of course National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Haven't seen The Polar Express, will have to try and watch that this year.

They also came out with the top 10 worst Christmas movie list today. I think I'd like to see the number one pick.

1. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

2. Silent Night, Deadly Night

3. Jingle All the Way

4. Jack Frost

5. Santa with Muscles

6. Ernest Saves Christmas

7. Home Alone 3

8. Deck the Halls

9. Surviving Christmas

10. Christmas with the Kranks

Speaking of "A Christmas Story", the film was shot in Cleveland, Toronto, Lindsay and St Catharines.

The Ontario portions were at the Central Senior Public School in Lindsay, Cherry Street bridge in Toronto, some parts of St Catharines including the Victoria School in St Catharines.

Speaking of "A Christmas Story", the film was shot in Cleveland, Toronto, Lindsay and St Catharines.

The Ontario portions were at the Central Senior Public School in Lindsay, Cherry Street bridge in Toronto, some parts of St Catharines including the Victoria School in St Catcharines.

Roy, the part in the flick where they are buying the Xmas tree, was filmed at the bottom of my mother in law's street. Queen and Elmer Ave, in the Beach.

You can see the older style street car going by in the background as the father is haggling with the sales man.

We love that flick... and getting myself one of their "special awards" has been a goal of mine for quite some time. I NEED to have one of those leg lamps in my window at Xmas... hoping my wife found one for me this year! LOL

HH

Yes Joe I had recognized the Queen streetcar. I hung around the beaches for a long time and at one time lived at 2 Victoria Park...near the waterworks.

Small world! Wife and I lived in the apartments next to the water works for about a year, before we got married!

HH

Roy, the part in the flick where they are buying the Xmas tree, was filmed at the bottom of my mother in law's street. Queen and Elmer Ave, in the Beach.

You can see the older style street car going by in the background as the father is haggling with the sales man.

We love that flick... and getting myself one of their "special awards" has been a goal of mine for quite some time. I NEED to have one of those leg lamps in my window at Xmas... hoping my wife found one for me this year! LOL

HH

I wish I knew Joe, was in a store full of those leg lamps this summer. Different sizes as well! I wanted to get one but was told no, should have got it any ways.

I personally like Polar Express !!

the%20polar%20express.jpg

I think it was very well done.

I watched it 3D in Imax and it was awesome and funny.

karper

santa.gif

I found the animation to be creepy, I don't know why, just creepy.