Le Baron's has re-gigged their website

kickingfrog

Yes they have.

It is better because now you can scroll down to see the items rather then loading 1 page at a time.

They are missing a lot of there product on there now, like float suit.

I have 1 question-----

What the heck does "Ice Fiching" mean?

Brand new site and none of the computer geeks know how to use "spell check" :tease: :tease:

I can't imagine the business they lose because of that site... Spend the cash, get a proper site done and that's it.. It's not as expensive in this day and age...

really? can you imagine writing the backend for their site? the DB alone would be a nightmare considering the thousands of items they carry... but many of the same items in different sizes etc...

it explains why it is cheaper for them to have their physical catalog on the site in .pdf

Not user friendly I know but cheaper for them... no servers, no SQL, no DB, no ATM... just simple pdf... They would need a dedicated web admin to keep the site up and running

I would imagine it would cost them well over 20k just to get the site up and running if they actually had a DB with all the items they stock, not to mention a backend to support online transactions... dang... the server and co-locate alone would run 10-20% of that cost, add in e-commerce and i can see why they stick to pdf

but like I said... not user friendly as it is... but you can still find the info you need.

G.

centerpinangling.com carries the round gremlin shot you like bud. Cheap prices and fast shipping.

Sail has them for a little cheaper than lebarons, something like 1.89 vs 1.45, they are my fav because they are cheap, and you don't need pliers to squeeze them on, I think those raven splitshot would bury into my finger before it would close enough to be secure