Are there any other steelheaders....

Harrison

Forget the thumb, look at the size of that tail!

My thumbs both do that, never noticed that it was weird...

Im just bustin your balls Kemper. That is a rather large caudal peduncle. You know its big when you cant get your hands around it

Im just bustin your balls Kemper. That is a rather large caudal peduncle. You know its big when you cant get your hands around it

Don't worry, I'm saving that report until everything freezes over and winternet has set in. Then we can all sit around and debate whether it was 16.2535 or 16.2531 pounds, whether or not it was ethical that I caught it on roe, and whether or not it is in fact an atlantic salmon.

Cheers

Thumbmaster :thumbsup_anim:

The steelheaders that think they are more ethical because they don't use roe are just "losers". Sum how they think it's great to make Steelheading difficult.

What's more important is the people that show up every year with there tackle boxes and 7ft rods. These are the people that drive steelheading they go out and buy new rods, new reels, buy all the products necessary for success.

All us guy/girls that have spend our $1000 are just a drag on future product development, nothing new will ever happen because our money is spent.

The steelheaders that think they are more ethical because they don't use roe are just "losers". Sum how they think it's great to make Steelheading difficult.

What's more important is the people that show up every year with there tackle boxes and 7ft rods. These are the people that drive steelheading they go out and buy new rods, new reels, buy all the products necessary for success.

All us guy/girls that have spend our $1000 are just a drag on future product development, nothing new will ever happen because our money is spent.

Come on Garnet you have lots of money, are you not related to the couple in the Shwa that won the 50 million on the Lotto Max, everyone else iswhistling.gif

Guest chase4chrome

You're a bit too high brow, might to dumb it down a bit.

I have no idea myself what you're referring to.

No worries Solo

Post pending bro

Guest chase4chrome

Best fish of the day today (fat with eggs)--on a tiny little nymph...

I am out of "egg saaaaacks" so I thought to "chunk her up for the smoker" and butcher her for the eggs...

Naaahhh...I set her back for the "sportsmen" whistling.gif

No eggs so will need to tie some more flies and though the smoker is empty I did manage to "catch" a beautiful meal of bruschetta pizza at Terroni's

NO IRONY HERE (period)

post-8820-132303746363_thumb.jpg

Edited by chase4chrome