How is it possible?

jedimaster

What is this, a love in or something? :wallbash::rolleyes:

Or an attempt to cloud 45 yrs of losing by reinstating your vows? :rofl2::w00t:

It's not "true fan" it's "brainwashing".......... :rofl2: :rofl2:

I was a leafaholic (brainwashed)...once... :wallbash: :wallbash: ....but then I saw the light, no looking back since that day either, man there are some years I'll never get back.... :( :( :(

45 yrs....sheese :dunno: :dunno:

What is this, a love in or something? :wallbash::rolleyes:

Or an attempt to cloud 45 yrs of losing by reinstating your vows? :rofl2::w00t:

It's not "true fan" it's "brainwashing".......... :rofl2: :rofl2:

I was a leafaholic (brainwashed)...once... :wallbash: :wallbash: ....but then I saw the light, no looking back since that day either, man there are some years I'll never get back.... :( :( :(

45 yrs....sheese :dunno: :dunno:

The last 19 of those years (assuming you switched to the Sens in their inaugural season in 92-93) you have been cheering for a team that has also not won a cup. So it looks like, if you are consistent, in another five or six years you will jump ship on the Sens. Good, then you can be a blow hard to Sens fans and leave us alone. :-)

I'm here, waiting,it won't be long for another loss....history has shown.

No reason yet to think this year is going to be different....

w00t.gifw00t.gif

GO SENS GO

Relax boys and enjoy the team. It takes little to no intelligence to take verbal shots at any team or it's fans simply for the enjoyment of being an @$$. We all appreciate good sportmanship on the water or on the ice. Too bad some people don't have the maturity to extend it to the forums.

Relax boys and enjoy the team. It takes little to no intelligence to take verbal shots at any team or it's fans simply for the enjoyment of being an @$$. We all appreciate good sportmanship on the water or on the ice. Too bad some people don't have the maturity to extend it to the forums.

Ok...that's just not true.

A little cross team(battle of Ontario) ribbing with the occasional team insult is all meant in fun, at least from my end.

Maturity has nothing to do with passion.I've always said I have respect for how dedicated leaf fans are, I just don"t get why :dunno:

People rib me about the Sens and I take it for what it is...half truth/half hate...no more.

Good sportmanship on the forum is taking it for what it is and not get insulting or immature about it.

How's this, if it came down to the Laffs in the Stanley cup final game against, say, Pheonix, score is 6-0 Laffs with 1 min to go......for that min, I would be a (Choke) Laff fan.

:rofl2::w00t:

Despite the Leafs injury problems, they pulled off an ot road win in a game that they were supposed to lose.

Anyone know if the Sens played tonight??

Yup...they got their :asshat: handed to them, not surprising though, unfortunately it's what's to be expected for the season. My hopes aren't too high any game except when the play the leafs. two wins in a row against the leafs...

:rofl2::w00t::clapping:

Despite the Leafs injury problems, they pulled off an ot road win in a game that they were supposed to lose.

Anyone know if the Sens played tonight??

I didn't notice if the Senators played last night. I only pay attention to the good clubs. I know Buffalo lost a bad one and Boston lost in a shoot out. Pittsburgh slaughtered some team. :-)

leafs won again hopefully they can keep it up

I thought they played a great game lastnight. They were the better team out there. Puck pressure like no others. They also did a great job at keeping the ageless Selanne off the score sheet. Good game boys!!

on another note, the Slumping Caps fire Bruce boudreau..Wonder who he is going to yell and swear at now?....;lol

Edited by tb4me

I thought they played a great game lastnight. They were the better team out there. Puck pressure like no others. They also did a great job at keeping the ageless Selanne off the score sheet. Good game boys!!

on another note, the Slumping Caps fire Bruce boudreau..Wonder who he is going to yell and swear at now?....;lol

I haven't heard the Boudreau news yet... That's crazy, I didn't think they'd ever get rid of him

I think the more important question is; How long will it take before Hunter becomes a victim of Ovechkins ego?????

Is Dale Hunter really going to tame Alex's 12 yr old maturity?

He may find it tough working with a salary cap.

He is the coach, what does that have to do with a salary cap? interestingly enough He has 3 of the NHL's top forwards in Ovechkin, Semin and Green. They have great goaltending too. I think Hunter was the right move!!!

Edited by tb4me

He is the coach, what does that have to do with a salary cap? interestingly enough He has 3 of the NHL's top forwards in Ovechkin, Semin and Green. They have great goaltending too. I think Hunter was the right move!!!

It was a bit of a tongue in check comment about the way some CHL teams recruit and compensate their players and their players families. Hunter's record, good and bad, is what it is. Only time will tell if he can find success in the NHL.

A buddy I work with is the uncle of the twins that play for London. They live(d) with Hunter. He says Hunter is an incredible mentor. The fact that Ovechkin stopped playing for Boudreau is a bad mark on him. If he plays better under Hunter it is almost proof that he quit on Boudreau. I always really liked Ovechkin but now I am luke warm at best on him. I hope Hunter finds success in the NHL.

A buddy I work with is the uncle of the twins that play for London. They live(d) with Hunter. He says Hunter is an incredible mentor. The fact that Ovechkin stopped playing for Boudreau is a bad mark on him. If he plays better under Hunter it is almost proof that he quit on Boudreau. I always really liked Ovechkin but now I am luke warm at best on him. I hope Hunter finds success in the NHL.

Dale Hunter won't take any crap from Ovechkin....guarentee that.

I was fortunate enough to work at the JLC during their Memorial cup run in London, and go to see a ton of Knight's Games. You could just see the attention and respect his team gave him, I bet you see a turnaround in Washington....either that....or a pouty Russian...lol

Great quote from his first interview with him in washington " If you play hard, you will play for me" , should be interesting.

On another note, loving all the Leaf hating on here!!!!!!

Great reading all the negative comments, no matter how obsurd they are!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!