well?

lhousesoccer

I had a good time watching this thread develop so I'll revive it.

We are missing are a few hahahabs fans and maybe a Vancouver rioter to really spark this thread to life.:D

Looks like Scrivens will get an opportunity to prove himself tonight... Goofstavsen is pretty scary in net, but I guess that's why they call him the Monster

I was watching the telly last night and I happened upon a game.

Seems the Ottawa team lost to the New York Rangers. :lol:

Sorry about your loss Matt. :tease::tease:

Seems that's #4 in a row.

I sure hope the Leafs don't lose 2 more games in a row as then they would be just as bad as the Sens. :whistling:

Here's hoping the Leafs extend your losing streak to 6 on Saturday (that is if you manage to lose to the Blues on Friday). If not we'll just start your next losing streak!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

I wonder what happened to poor ole Matt?

His sorry team lost another game tonight. cry2-male-cry-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

That would be a 5 game skid if'n you're counting. :whistling:

Maybe your lads will get a win tomorrow against the Leafs. laughingdog.giflaughingdog.giflaughingdog.gif

I'm here, and can take the lumps as good as I can give them :w00t:

Yeah the sens are losing, as everyone expected them to this year, but not as bad as predicted ie. last place

It'll be an interesting game, but boy the laffs sure have turned it around since the 7-0 pounding and 12 GA in 2 games, should be clear sailing for them from here on in... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2::w00t: