ccmtcanada

Anyone out there have the skill, time and want extra money to remove a line of hedges I have along one side of my backyard? Lol

The maintenance on them drives me crazy. The cost, time and labour to take care of them truly isn't worth it to me. They grow about 8 feet per year and I want them gone. There is a chain link fence there that will do until I have money to put up a tall wood fence.

Anyone want the job or can recommend anyone in the Whitby/Oshawa area? Mods, if this belongs in another section, please go ahead and move it. Thanks!

Edited by ccmt

They really are a pain...for me to do it...it takes a full day to cut the tops off. It involves me getting up on a ladder, using pruners on branches that are up to 2" thick and a chainsaw on the thicker branches. Then come the sides. The time consuming part is bundling them up small enough for the town to take them as yard waste.

Quite frankly, it takes up a whole weekend...a weekend where I cant fish...LOL.

How many plants are there Cliff? I may know a guy who would be interested...

I'm not home at the moment...but I'd guess a dozen...maybe 15...

If he's interested, I can take better pictures and send them along so he can give me a quote.

Thanks!

A case of beer, pizza and an open invite to everyone and the job just might get done......better make it 2 cases of beer. :D

You could be right Will...but a bunch of drunk guys doing the job...hmm...did I mention it was JUST the hedges to be removed? LOL

Edited by ccmt

Picky picky picky... :blahblah1:

We'll give you a microphone and see how many songs you can finish LOL :tease::w00t:

If I had the talent to stand in the shoes of anyone of these band members I wouldn't be here posting now!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EIOT8qISH3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the mean time keep playing Cliff, half songs and all. thumbsup_anim.gif

Oh and pray for more rain, we'll need it!

If I had the talent to stand in the shoes of anyone of these band members I wouldn't be here posting now!

Oh and pray for more rain, we'll need it!

Same here Spiel!

BTW...rain Tues and Wed next week for where we are going...Friday/Saturday fishing could be prime :thumbsup_anim:

Fishnsled - It wasn't my idea to bring guitars! LOL

It's a sad sad thing for me that all my non fishing threads get more replies than the fishing ones... :blink:

You'd have to catch a fish for it to be a fishing report Cliff. OH! And take a picture of it. :whistling:

All joking aside, it does seem to be the trend, not just for you. :huh:

Edited by fishnsled

CCMT

4x4 and a log chain :good: 2 or 3 guitars should cover it. :lol:

Please send 2 cases Blue to Colorado.:)

Hmmm...that may just work. So, just send it to Colorado? They'll know where to deliver it?? LOL

I hope that there aren't any wasp's there... :whistling:

If I do ever have a wasp problem, I'll be sure to call you first Geoff!! :wallbash::rofl2: