Happy thanksgiving to all, and a thank you

vinnimon

This is that time of year to give thanks.Thank you to all thats helped and has been concerned for my sake. I recently found out that my dear sweat sister in law was diagnosed for cancer :( She is way too young to deal with this type of cancer.

Dealing with mild treatments on biweekly increments, and what im going through. No thanksgiving this year for the first time in my life, for all of us.

Theres always next year and her health is more important than a turkey diner.

Have a great long weekend folks, and be greatful for what you have in your life.

My prayers go out to you and your Sister in law Vin.But you are so right.Be thankful for everything in your life, and dot take one thing for granted.When the storms of life rage, be thankful for who you are, and what you have to give Bud.

Paul

It's just a meal and an excuse for a day off!

Family is more then that! And you get to choose what days become Special to you, and celebrate those instead!

Forget the significance of the weekend and take everything one step at a time now. It sounds like she is an amazing person and that's all it takes to have HOPE on your side!

Who gives a rat's ass what Thanksgiving is anymore! Make your own Thanksgiving and make it count! That will mean more to your whole family then a date on a calendar!

All the best wishes are sent to you and your family! :D