Got My strategy figured out

mercman

With this great weather forcast for the weekend,a full moon rising due for Monday, i am planning on heading out on the water this weekend for Small mouth.I've caught a few nice ones this summer on single spinners and worms, but not this weekend. I Picked up some BooYah weedless bucktail jigs, and i am going to tip them with some tubes that Brian(Misfish) sent me this summer.Black/blue, Chartreuse/black, Brown/gold bucktails, with watermelon/pink tubes.

I found a few spots where the current flows over skinny water, into a deep V chanel with a rocky bottom on one side, and a gradual muddy slope on the other.Last weekend, i could see them on sonar, but couldnt tease them into biting.Hopefully wit this nice weather, i will get into them.thumbsup_anim.gif

I'll let you know how it works out.

Paul

Edited by mercman

WHAT ohmy.gif .. a full moon rise and you're going for Smallies?? That's just food for what you should be chasin...

..just sayin !

Never knowwhistling.gif I planted the seed in Roys mind, to go out with me one day this weekend.Just waiting for him to confirm.I'd love to show him how to catch a Muskylaugh.gif

What d'ya think Wayne?huh.gif

Well Paul... I'd be out there pullin one of these, or similar, but that's just me !

Niceth_drool.gif

I may wait till christmas.I'm the boss, so i can give myself a 500 buck, tax free bonus.That should get me a Calcutta TE 400clapping.gif

I'm going to be fishing Lac St-Louis on Sunday , will use nothing other than a WHITE SPINNERBAIT all day long. canadian.gif

No way !!!!w00t.gif You will be literally 15 miles from me!!!

1 set of locks to the east is my fishing ground.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=laprairie+basin+south+shore+st+catherine&gs_upl=858l4446l1l7285l12l12l0l0l0l0l218l1890l0.11.1l12l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1067&bih=443&wrapid=tlif131803988683210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=cbGPTu7HOoTY0QGj1tBX&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CCAQ_AUoAg

I'm going to be fishing Lac St-Louis on Sunday , will use nothing other than a WHITE SPINNERBAIT all day long. :canadian:

Another bait of choice for smallies.... BIG'O

2005-08-14014.jpg

They can't resist them and 7" Gulp worms, cherry seed, wackie style

IMGP1404.jpg

Again bonne chance mon ami :Gonefishing:

Good luck Paul. Wayne I thought you got rid of them things

Hope everyone gets out and has a blast this weekend

Oh yeah I must re check my calendar as my full moon is on Tuesday

Yup sorry, 10.06PM on Tuesday night.blush.gif