pet goose?

GBW

It goes without saying that the Big Sittin' Goose Decoy Blind, a product that we are hopeing to market soon, is designed for hunters.I think you will be able to make one out of this situation The hunter reclines in a sort of beach chair, then pulls the giant goose body down over his face, making himself virtually invisible, except for the fact that his arms and legs and gun are clearly sticking out. The idea is that when geese fly overhead, they look down and think: Hey! There's a person down there engaging in an act of perversion with a giant goose! Naturally the geese want to fly down and take a closer look. Anybody would. Just a thought , you lie down goose on head and all goose hunters here that show up get their limits , win win , at least for the hunters and the goose , sorry about you tho .

Not that I know of, Mike.

Why would you think they are gross and toxic? They feed on grain for most of thier lives, shouldn't be too much toxic material in there for them to ingest.

I could see it in diver ducks that are gorging on zebra mussels though.

I grind 'em and make pepperettes with most of my geese. Ducks I do the same with some of them, but I like to pluck the nice ones and roast them whole.

I'm still fine after a lifetime of eating them, so they must be ok? :whistling:

S.

Does anyone recall a number of years back when the City of Toronto slaughtered something like 2,000 Canada Geese along the waterfront in their idea to feed the homeless and clean up their waterfront? Only after they had 2,000 dead geese on their hands, did someone decide to test the meat! It was found to be unfit for human consumption!

These are not migratory birds that feed on grains. They eat crap along the waterfront and reside here all year round. Their food and water sources are polluted.

Does anyone recall a number of years back when the City of Toronto slaughtered something like 2,000 Canada Geese along the waterfront in their idea to feed the homeless and clean up their waterfront? Only after they had 2,000 dead geese on their hands, did someone decide to test the meat! It was found to be unfit for human consumption!

These are not migratory birds that feed on grains. They eat crap along the waterfront and reside here all year round. Their food and water sources are polluted.

Interesting. I've looked and looked, but can't find anything about this. Do you have a link or anything??

S.