Cabelas Guidewear raingear - big sale !!!!!!

landry

Heads up to everyone out there!

Cabelas has their premium raingear - Gore-tex Guidewear x300 - on sale right now at less than half price!!!!!!! Bibs (99) + Parka (115)

They still have lots in stock but this usually changes quickly on their blowout deals.

I got hosed for 75 for duty and taxes (but I asked and got free shipping) which sucks but it still came to 290, which is much cheaper than BPS 100 mph suit at 500+

Supposed to be the best raingear there is.

Landry

you guys wont be dissapointed. i bought the guidewear jacket a few years ago and it works great.. without the gawdy NASCAResque BPS advertising. My bibs are BPS and they work good too.

Edited by Raf

you guys wont be dissapointed. i bought the guidewear jacket a few years ago and it works great.. without the gawdy NASCAResque BPS advertising. My bibs are BPS and they work good too.

I've seen them also and they are top notch.

Big props to the OP for letting everyone know. I'd grab some if I was in the market too.

Thanks for the heads up , great deal ! I am going to get a pair but I am unsure about the sizing on these

things ,some things you have to order a bit bigger but I don't have any idea on these suits.

For those that have the suit could you please help me out , i'm 5'7 " and have a 35" waist.

Thanks