Cabelas Guidewear raingear - big sale !!!!!!

landry

Price went down again today - now the bibs and jacket can be had for $99 each!!!!!!

My XL suit was too big - had to ship it to their return centre in Markham for an exchange - their XL is massive!!!!!!!!!!! (even with 2 layers of fleece). I am a stout, 5'8" and the Large is the right size. FYI, if ordering

Price went down again today - now the bibs and jacket can be had for $99 each!!!!!!

My XL suit was too big - had to ship it to their return centre in Markham for an exchange - their XL is massive!!!!!!!!!!! (even with 2 layers of fleece). I am a stout, 5'8" and the Large is the right size. FYI, if ordering

Can I ask what your total was incl shipping and duty?

I'm thinking of getting this deal.

Can I ask what your total was incl shipping and duty?

I'm thinking of getting this deal.

For me:

Merchandise = $214.98 ($115 for the parka, $100 for the bib) - note: the sale was continued and the parkas are now $100 and the bibs are $90.

Fee = $3.50

Postage = $19.95

Tax = $74.27

ORDER TOTAL = $312.70

Looks liked I paid more than I should have, but still a good deal IMO.

Hey Guys,

Without this post, I wouldn't have known about the great deals on Cabela's guidewear products - specifically, the regular uninsulated jacket and the uninsulated tall bibs

Last week Sunday, I purchased the Jacket - $129 & Bibs - $109.

Today, I checked Cabelas.com and learned that the jacket is now $79!!!

I contacted Cabelas customer service - online live agent, and I am pleased to let you know that they providing the difference in the form of a $50 gift card.

According to the customer service agent, it is Cabelas policy to refund the balance, in a form of a gift card, if there is a price change within 7 days of purchase.

To all the folks that have purchased Cabelas products within the last 7 days and today find its price reduced - I encourage you to contact Cabelas.

Cabelas - you know what customer service is all about!

-Sawyer

Hey Guys,

Without this post, I wouldn't have known about the great deals on Cabela's guidewear products - specifically, the regular uninsulated jacket and the uninsulated tall bibs

Last week Sunday, I purchased the Jacket - $129 & Bibs - $109.

Today, I checked Cabelas.com and learned that the jacket is now $79!!!

I contacted Cabelas customer service - online live agent, and I am pleased to let you know that they providing the difference in the form of a $50 gift card.

According to the customer service agent, it is Cabelas policy to refund the balance, in a form of a gift card, if there is a price change within 7 days of purchase.

To all the folks that have purchased Cabelas products within the last 7 days and today find its price reduced - I encourage you to contact Cabelas.

Cabelas - you know what customer service is all about!

-Sawyer

Also getting a $25 gift card after I made the call. Tried emailing CS, but that didn't get me very far. Of course, now that I have a gift card it will most likely end up costing me more at the end of the day than if I just sucked it up, lol!!

Picked up my stuff today.

A word to the wise. For Cabelas "midnight/black" is dark blue and black. Clearly I did not look at the colour photo and only base my choice on the description.

Just noticed while I was checking my order to get the price difference refunded that on my order it is listed as night/black... :wallbash: I don't feel too bad, I don't know what colour forest meadow is either.

Edited by kickingfrog

Hi all. I'm late seeing this post and may have missed out on the sale! I tried to take a look on their website but I dont see any x300 parka's for $99. Can someone provide a link (if the sale is still on)? Thanks.

The sale is still on... But I never saw the prices some members are posting...

Heres the link to the uninsulated parka...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Guidewear-X300-GORE-TEX174-Parka-150-Regular/1158402.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D%26No%3D20%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DGuidewear%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3D%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3DGuidewear%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProducts%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=Guidewear&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Hi all. I'm late seeing this post and may have missed out on the sale! I tried to take a look on their website but I dont see any x300 parka's for $99. Can someone provide a link (if the sale is still on)? Thanks.

Looks like it's over now. They had some "hot deal" 4 day sale where they were 50-60% off (or something close), and then for some reason went on sale again not long after for another 4 days at an even lower price.

Call them up and see if you can get the sale price. Just say your web order messed up or something :whistling:

Looks like it's over now. They had some "hot deal" 4 day sale where they were 50-60% off (or something close), and then for some reason went on sale again not long after for another 4 days at an even lower price.

Call them up and see if you can get the sale price. Just say your web order messed up or something :whistling:

Nope... Sale is still on...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Guidewear-X300-GORE-TEX174-Parka-150-Regular/1158402.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D%26No%3D20%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DGuidewear%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts%26WTz_st%3D%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3DGuidewear%26searchTypeByFilter%3DAllProducts%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=Guidewear&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products