Leaf's Nation

Moosebunk

A great way to end a season... I bet Gary Bettmans phone is on fire right now... Why not just flip a coin and not have a season. NHL lost a good percentage of viewers with no Montreal and no Toronto, and NO GUYS, no matter how hard you want it to be Ottawa will NEVER be Canadas team.

GO CANUCKS!!!

Im glad they are out.

Moosebunk is right on having full coverage. Wether you like the Sens or Pens you have to admit that this series is going to be FUN to watch!!

Skills!!

As opposed to leafs getting bludgeoned by the Sabres!

Edited by bucktail

buffalo will take the isles in 5

pens in 7

i say buffallo and the ducks in the final.

As for the leafs....die hard leaf fan here. but seriously if they would have made it to the playoffs they would have lost first round anyway.

Until they get a solid 40+++ goal scorer to play with sundin and raycroft plays much better i think next year may be much of the same.

Maybe a healthy wellwood and peca would have got them into the playoffs but i think raycrofts lack of confidence and average play would not have carried them to far.

Cheers!

Ha. Better a bad hockey fan, than a fan of bad hockey.

Priceless photo muskymatt.

Penguins vs Wild

Wild wins the cup

Fan of bad hockey team over a bad hockey fan...NOT.....this is the reason for fights in the stands and stuff...bad hockey fans make going to games not enjoyable. People only point out the bad games the leafs play and not when they play really good hockey.

Guest Trophymuskie
its funny how everybody jumps all over the leafs....you guys are true expressions of bad hockey fans thats for sure!

Bad hockey fans, --------------- NOT.

Leafs are a bunch of goons and have been for years, never any actual hockey. Yes they beat the Sens in the playoffs but if was all about the goons and certainly not about the game of hockey. People hate them because of their dirty play and because TO is the center of the universe. LOL My god Sundin is their best player !!!!!! Who's next Tucker? Wonder why they are not in the playoffs.

BTW I'm not looking forward to national coverage on CBC. Those announcers are the worse, the old guys are so senile they'll be calling leafs players names all series long. They always were bias toward the leafs. The good thing is over here we'll be able to get it in French with the Habs out.

I would like to see Sens vs. Cannucks in the final but I am afraid it will be a team from CA.

Charlied you need to come to Ottawa for a Leafs game if you want to see what a bad fan is, the stands are full of them in blue and white jerseys.

Golf Leafs Golf

Edited by Trophymuskie

Hey everyone, I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. The city is going crazy for the PENS.. I called for play-off tickets 3 weeks ago, first 2 rounds sold out.. The fans will have what they call a black out, everyone will be wearing black!! I did get tickets for my son and I, but I had to pay...... Anyways, Its gonna be a great series.... I say Pens in 7!!! Peace