Bass Report

MCTFisher9120

Good afternoon OFC. Well again I got to go out fishing with good buddy Gone Fishin for a morning in one of our favorite Kawartha lakes. Fishing shoreline we managed to get a couple quick bites in this cold front day. Rick got the first a healthy 3lb 12oz largie

ScreenHunter_02Sep051438.jpg

And another one by Rick. It was not easy to fish, all bundled up getting smashed by the waves out there was a little tough but the action kept us fishing.

ScreenHunter_03Sep051439.jpg

Not 10 minutes after Rick released his last bass I get a bite right close to the bank, set the hook and this pig came straight to the boat. Pulled under the boat a little bending my rod in half haha. We got her in and back in the water quick.

A 5lb 2oz largemouth bass, such a nice fish. I've been lucky this summer to get a few.

ScreenHunter_05Sep051439.jpg

You can see the scars from over the years...aka missing fin lol

ScreenHunter_04Sep051439.jpg

The action continued a little but we decided to stay close to home and keep trying similar stuff. Rick picked up another two and I got another just under 2lbs. We also lost a nice bass boatside a easy 4 pounder.

A ounce shy under 3lbs

ScreenHunter_06Sep051440.jpg

And the last of the day today,

ScreenHunter_07Sep051440.jpg

We had a great time out there. Hope you enjoyed the pic's, and I will be here with another report soon I hope!

Take Care guys

MTBF

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher

WTG, some nice fish under some tough conditions!

It's been great to see your progression as an angler over the years. :good:

Thanks for the reply. I have come a long way since my early days with the fishing snake here on OFC lol. All said I now have a rod for crankbaits that will be another new world to me. Will have lot's to learn next season once I get a wack of cranks. Got to love pitching jigs, they always produce something. Take patience sometimes but it's always worth it.

Tightlines solo ;)

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher