Lake Erie Bass

Live2fish85

Got out to Lake Erie yesterday for some smallies and the bite wasn't bad but not the best we got around 20 each in a few hours but pulled in some nice ones to my friend got one over 5.5 lbs and I got one just under 5 that was the two biggest of the day. I don't mind slower days of fishin when it's the big one hitting.

My friends PB

042-1.jpg

My big one of the day

044.jpg

Got out to Lake Erie yesterday for some smallies and the bite wasn't bad but not the best we got around 20 each in a few hours but pulled in some nice ones to my friend got one over 5.5 lbs and I got one just under 5 that was the two biggest of the day. I don't mind slower days of fishin when it's the big one hitting.

so you went out saturday?

if you don't mind me asking.

what time did you fish, and where'd u launch out of?

not trying to hack your fishing spots, definately not asking for exact GPS cord's or nothing.

I fish erie too, but it's mostly choppy when I get out there.The weather seems hard to predict to me.

Edited by jayo123456

not trying to hack your fishing spots, definately not asking for exact GPS cord's or nothing.

I fish erie too, but it's mostly choppy when I get out there.The weather seems hard to predict to me.

I was out a few different times in the day. I don't launch my boats in the water all summer at my parents.

Also if it is choppy out then the spot I go to isn't anything worth risking to get there I am a few miles off shore.

I won't give you anymore then that either it's your first post and your asking where to go. Try introducing yourself as most people do here.

Lake Erie is full of bass if you fish it enough you will find big ones.

Hey Jayo,

You can launch anywhere along Erie's north shore from Port maitland east...Crystal Beach, Port Colborne, etc. right up to and even into the Niagara River. Watch the weather forecast for winds. Depending on your boat, a SW wind is the worse wind and it can get lumpy - fast. There are smallies from 4 feet of water out to 40' so again, it's all about your boat and your comfort level. The eastern basin of Erie is fantastic, pick a spot and go have fun.

I was out a few different times in the day. I don't launch my boats in the water all summer at my parents.

Also if it is choppy out then the spot I go to isn't anything worth risking to get there I am a few miles off shore.

I won't give you anymore then that either it's your first post and your asking where to go. Try introducing yourself as most people do here.

Lake Erie is full of bass if you fish it enough you will find big ones.

don't take it the wrong way, not tryin to fish your spots.

Where I launch is one of the better spots for the bass and it's easy to notice when seeing it, I wasn't trying to be a dick but where I launch really isn't near where I was fishing for those bass and it is a real good spot. If your looking for good bass fishing on erie stay closer to selkirk and area that's where theres alot of structure. The launching part really its hard to even say we launch of a point and just drive the truck and trailer in. There are no launches real close Austins park would be the closest but still far away but theres good bass all over erie.