Grandchildren are great

misfish

It,s been a week of hell at work. Pressure to get new jobs up and running,time lines to meet.The auto manufacturing industry is crazy right now. :w00t: Come home all week with a piss poor attitude,grunting and dont talk to me :angry: (sry me love) :blush:

Today was no dif. Hit the beer store,grab a case :canadian: ,couldnt wait to get home an have a cold one.

Heres where the brew was not what I needed. :wallbash:

Open the door and Im greeted by my, Lilly :angel::worthy: .It was like,,,,,,,,,,,,,I dont know how to explain it.There she was, with a smile,an giggling, and I was at peace.I was full of,,,,,,,LOVE sorta speak. Held her, an gave a kiss, an a hug.You talk about medicine,that right there was my drug I needed.

Shes gone home now,and I am feeling MELLEDOUT.

Now I,ll have that brew. :canadian:

End of my NON-RANT.

Have a great wekend all.

Our little Lucas does the same for me :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: Especially in the summer cause he always wants to go out and play around in my vegetable garden.

"Ghepah...that's how he pronounces it... can we go out and water your garden?"...puts a smile on my face everytime. And watching the excitement in his face when you dig a hill of pototoes and he fishes them out of the ground as they appear. Priceless :)