Busy Busy Busy

Loonietoon

Well they roped me into it about a month ago to do a Kids fishing Derby again in our Trailer Park. As of Saturday We have 39 kids registered for this Saturday. After some running around Proud Sponsors Are Berkley (Pure Fishing) and Joslyn (Angling Outfitters)

Man Just got to Thank my Sponsors :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Man Just got to Thank my Sponsors clapping.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Congratulations to All involved here

Good to Hear Dude!

It's a good kind of BUSY

Have a Blast with the Kidz Saturday-we will be with a bunch of the younger generation @ 'Splash'---Ontario Water Centre for Innovation--Jackson's Point-Dela Salle Park--playing music with Kidz

Cheers Mate

Paul

:thumbsup_anim: Well just to let everybody know... Had a GREAT day with the fishing tournament for the kids yesterday. 43 kids showed up and we had prizes for all. Big Question ( am I going to do it again next year the kids wanted to know.. not who won 1st prize) Man I tell you it felt great that they wanted it done again.. My Answer.. If you want it next year then YES you will have it again next year.. All my Sponsers Better look out because I am coming for donations..

Thanks to the Sponsers for this Year... Joslyn ( Angling Outfitters Woodstock ON. & Pure Fishing which includes Berkley, Abu Garcia Power Pro And other product.

Pictures to follow as soon as I get them as my camera failed to work.. :wallbash::tease:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...