RE: Grand River Hospital

what about the beard ?

Shaved my head maybe 3 years ago for a work Cancer fun rasor my Daughter was 23 ish & none of my kids had ever see me with out a beard, so I said I wouldn't save my beard my boss said put a price on it si Said $10,000 & he laghed I said thats it & it was February & cold as hell well we vall raised $8,000.00 & they had a bunch of the Companies agree to match it, so we had $6,000 to $17,000.00 so off it went but it was very cold, heads getting shaved beards going to have to fall out this time Sorry

Don't get in too much hurry.. some lose their hair and some don't. But if you do, it's just not your head!! whistling.gif

They said Head will go for sure & possibly other body hair, My son has shaved like 20 some heads i the last few weeks so I'm in off it Goes Tomorrow more than likely

lol

SBK

Well another good night, 1st task done blood taken again, now waiting for a shower damn IV needs covered, listening to Battlesoul, Distrot is Dead on the bill now, great day so far showered, fed waiting for the Doc, I should have figured out how to find and store music a long time ago damn, still waiting for the Doctor maybe she is afraid to come in & tell me I can;t go out for a pass lol

SBKGonefishing.gif

Just saw this thread now Richard sounds like your in good spirits and you must be improving if their letting you out for a half day .Sending good thoughts and Karma your way Buddy looking forward to your next fishin report .

BTW enjoy your time out of the hospital.

Edited by SRT8

Ok were do I Start, Out for 3 hrs every where from 401 & King St. to north of the Conestoga Mall up to pick up Andy & Mark Bill's buddies thar wanted to be around for the hair buzzing, Ordered 2 Large Pizzas Chicken Mesquite, Bacon Strips & Mushrooms & a Bruchetta Pizza good call Bill & 2 Large Garlic Bread with Cheese, back to the hospital to eat it, nurse stopped by & had to hook IV up so counts are out, Potassium maybe, eat more, Bill got the clippers out Shave my Head no video but got a few Pictures, Lab Tech comes in for blood work, hair all over the floor, Nurse comes back to check my temperature because 1st time it was over 39 degrees I wouldn't stop eating for my mouth to cool down, send her away & call her back to take my temp when I'm done eating & got her to take my IV back off so I could change my shirt that has hair all over it, Cleaner comes in & cleans up the hair that is now from one side of the room to the other because everybody was walking in it each time they came in the room & when Bill, Andy, Mark & I left lol, should be able to rest now lol back on the NET

Buzz Cut Link Below

http://south-bruce-g...-treatment.html

It's great you're having a great time Richard, but slow down and remember the goal at hand. In the next two weeks any temperature over 38.2C is an immediate trip to the hospital as your white counts will = zero and you'll have no immune system. Take good care of yourself !

Edited by irishfield

Another good day, Barb was down for a visit & Dave & Bonnie were down for a few hours, Blood Labs fine, Blood Pressure is fine, No BAD reation to Chemo & the Doc said Friday if the 2 Scans look good Tuesday could be going home at supper ish time tomorrow, the Nurses think everything went & looks good over the Weekend, hopefully, I'll be out of here

See everybody soon on the water try findinjg me after you see the big Bass pictures Richard

No Telling SplashhopperGonefishing.gif

Edited by spinnerbaitking

So the Dr comes in & says I can go home tomorrow after my Chest CT scan & I say it on my board at 1pm today & the next test is 1:30, so someone screwed up then she says I can go home tonight but have to come back tomorrow for the scan & I say if I go home tonight I will be fishing tomorrow with my Grand Daughters, so OK now she is going tokeep me over night in a Private bed that I don't need to be in& they have people waiting to get in, nice, the head nurse comes in & says she will make a phone call &it ends up whenI was on Surgery floor a week ago they ordered this CT Chest scan & she tells them they screwed up fix it we need our bed he needs to leave Guess wht these people are wonderful, I have to go down & sit outside X-ray until they fit me in today around my other scan give me a Magazine & get me down there I'm getting the hell out of here sometime today look ouf Fishies I'm coming sooner than you think Like Bill, Joe & the boys would say ---- Ya i'm out of here sorry for that but I'm happy

Richardthumbsup_anim.gifGonefishing.gifGonefishing.gifclapping.gif

I'm home & had the Grand Daughter that is awake up to the Restaurant for a soft Ice Cream me too, life is good

SBKl

Yes Richard, life is good. As long as you remember that every day you wake (and you will), nothing else matters. Except maybe fishing.

Cheers,

Simon