Im so tired and its done

vinnimon

biggrin.gif

I purchased this new to me junker biggrin.gif last night and brought her home. I tinkered around for a bit, but is was late. So this morning I woke up at 4 am as usuall. With only one thing in mind, GITIRDONEsmile.gif. Temp plates, insurance run, parts run etc, etc. I swapped the hitch from the old to the new one, what a pita that was. A quick wiring job for the trailer lights and voila, finally I can rest now for a tad. There is more work ahead of me but shes in tow mode for the next 2 daysthumbsup_anim.gif

ps, my youngest made a little something for my hard workgood.gif

my jeeps first tow 1.jpg

nice step up Vince - and the daughter's gift is greatthumbsup_anim.gif

ummm, can I ask how the exhaust is on this one?rofl2.gif

Eh...can't hear you sonny??? :rofl2: Think I just got my full hearing back from our trip last October!

Much better Vince!! Used to have one pretty similiar years ago.

biggrin.gif

I purchased this new to me junker biggrin.gif last night and brought her home. I tinkered around for a bit, but is was late. So this morning I woke up at 4 am as usuall. With only one thing in mind, GITIRDONEsmile.gif. Temp plates, insurance run, parts run etc, etc. I swapped the hitch from the old to the new one, what a pita that was. A quick wiring job for the trailer lights and voila, finally I can rest now for a tad. There is more work ahead of me but shes in tow mode for the next 2 daysthumbsup_anim.gif

ps, my youngest made a little something for my hard workgood.gif

That's a junker? And you call that work?

Don't work too hard...

I think Terrys luck went my way todaywallbash.gif I did manage to launch the boat and trolled for a while, with no luck. thumbsup_anim.gif So heres what happened after putting the boat on the trailer. I go to pull away and my front calipar seizes upwallbash.gif Ok I will drive slowly home.

After 5 minutes of driving I feel a tugblink.gif I looked back and I see the trailer wheel smokingwallbash.gif I did nurse it home only to find out that I have a coolant leak now.

Good thing I have a decent parts car and plenty of new parts to add today. 37 deg celsius and 6 wheels to pull.wallbash.gif

I feel your pain Terryblush.gif

Did i speak too soon? stretcher.gif

nopeclapping.gif

new bearings, races, bearing buddies. I saved the spindle thank god, an hour of intense agonythumbsup_anim.gif Going to PA for a new hub.thumbsup_anim.gif

After that a 4 wheel complete brake job, extra bolts for the hitch and im done for today.

Theres fishing to be hadangel.png