Eddie Norths Richter Lake!!!!!

fish1812

hey 'fish1812' ... now THAT is what I call a 'Fishing Report'!!!!! I had a Great time reading it and will be forwarding it to my fishing buddies for sure. :clapping:

Ironically my friends and I were fishing Lake Nipissing (Verner area) the same week you guys were in the Great White North. We thought we did pretty good catching 30+ Walleye, including quite a few 24-26in. specimens ['hogs' by Lake Nipissing standards], and 50+ feisty Pike [26-30" range]; heck you boys had that (Walleye count) before breakfast on DAY ONE!

I know its not really comparing apples to apples relatively speaking, but what you guys experienced must have been quite the thrill ... especially for those in your group that love to eat fresh Walleye. I know I sure do.

So thanks for the excellent report, pics, and videos. I am bookmarking this for posterity and to share with others down the road. Well Done.

hey thanks for all the replies guys, It was truly a great trip, and moose thanks for the compliment, i still find myself going back and reading your plummers lodge report at least once a month or so. ill get up there one of these days :) With regards to fishable water, we were trying to get into the lake at the top and it would def be doable, but getting back over the rapids would be a bit difficult so i was speaking to eddie and he is going to put a boat on that lake so it will just be a quick portage around the rapids and youll have a ton more water to fish. The lake at the bottom we didnt even think we could get into, untill we were flying out and we saw actually how close it is. Theres a ton of water down there as well, so eddie is going to look into opening that lake up as well, making it a much larger body of water to fish.

oh and for those flying in after us, we left ya a little somthing

247198_10150660707960122_506235121_19455155_2557455_n.jpg