License in hand

Billy Bob

UNBELIEVABLE........I was concerned when I ordered my Ontario fishing license via a phone call as I am heading to the "Great White North" in 4 weeks....but purchasing one is a PITA once you get on the road via QEW, ect....so I ordered it plus a outdoor card for wifey and her licenses as well....And I got it yesterday, ONLY 6 DAYS after I ordered it....NOW THAT'S SERVICE.... :worthy:

Bob

Well then, THANKS RON..... :D

I am a bit leery when dealing with government agencies and especially this time since it was from another country and the mail service....etc.....

What I did notice the girl put in a completely wrong name for the village I live in but because she got my zip code correct it made it here without a problem...and in record speed....

I always thought with zip codes that the city you live in is really irrelevent but I guess the USPS doesn't..... :dunno:

We even have another four digits after our zip code now that gets the mail to the proper house without a street name or town required....someday I'll have to mail something to myself using just that 9 digit zip code to see if it works...it should.

Thats good stuff, I renewed mine about a month and a half ago and still havent received my card :dunno:

I remember some guys saying that and that is what concerned me....but then other guys said they had it in no time....go figure... :dunno:

They did tell me if I didn't receive my license before I left I could call them and they would fax me a copy.... :)

Bob

Well then, THANKS RON..... biggrin.gif

I am a bit leery when dealing with government agencies and especially this time since it was from another country and the mail service....etc.....

Typical redneck Style Bob !!!clapping.gif Thats what i like the most about youdevil.gif Remember, when you are up here, your name is Red Kneckster, ok ?whistling.gif

What I did notice the girl put in a completely wrong name for the village I live in but because she got my zip code correct it made it here without a problem...and in record speed....

that girl you speak of is a Canadian gov official

and if she has changed the name of you village, then you have no choice but to change the signs around your town, cause it's official...my Government doesn't make mistakes

:rofl2:

Well let me call Leah's cousin at the border so she can expect you... :w00t:

I remember my last fishing trip and stopping at the boarder for questioning....basically all the same stuff....then she asked me if I had any firearms or knives....I said NO....and was allowed to proceed....as I'm driving off I began to think...I was asked where are you going..."FISHING" I replied....then the last question...do you have any knives and instantly I just said "NO"....I must have a half dozen knives within my boat and truck whenever I'm going fishing or hunting....I leave 2 in the truck at all times just in case I do forget my regular hunting knife and at least 4 fillets knives in the the boat...who goes fishing without a knife ? ? ? :dunno:

What would of happened if I said, SURE DO...several of them... :o

.And I got it yesterday, ONLY 6 DAYS after I ordered it....

I have a very good and reliable explanation for that.

Your mail went from Canada Post to the U.S Mail Service, takes less than a week, not bad for sure :thumbsup_anim:

However, if it went from Canada Post to Canada Post to a Canadian address it would have taken minimum 2 weeks :sarcasm:

At my house bills arrive within 2 days, a cheque...three weeks. Somehow they know, they just know. Don't know how but they know :jerry:

Have a good trip to this side of the river.

I'm headed out the door to change the Town Signs as directed.....Got to Git 'R Done.... :D

I'm head up to Big Cliff's Place on Sturgeon Lake...better known as "PARADISE"... :)

It is paradise, that's why I moved to this area. You should have a good time on Sturgeon Lake. The walleye are biting pretty good right now. Oh, so are the blackflies LOL just lidding no bugs in this area.

Cliff should open a resort! It looks like he has many guests going to his place.