Here we go again GAS PRICES

Many people(HARPER) ordinary people were happy (2)weeks back with the election.

Mr. Harper has been the guy cheer leading these price increases (2cents) per litre

every week this year. We can't afford this government for (4years) not even (4) more

months. The states are paying (85cents) a litre for gas.

So move to the State`s Billy Bob is accepting refugees.

I bought 24 bottles of water last night in Yellow Hell(No Frills) at Dufferin Mall for $1.99. Probably less than what it would cost to come out of the tap!

Gas.. it is what it is, buy petrol stocks and recoup your expenses.

Was sitting in Jen's hospital room watching the news tonight and they showed the 3 hour wait line to get into a Costco gas station to save 5 cents/litre. In my truck that equates to a max of $6 if I'm on fumes and the fill's good for 860 km. Life's too short to sit in a gas station line for 3 hours to save $6 !

Actually, you can fill your bathtub for about 25 cents.........

I bought 24 bottles of water last night in Yellow Hell(No Frills) at Dufferin Mall for $1.99. Probably less than what it would cost to come out of the tap!

Gas.. it is what it is, buy petrol stocks and recoup your expenses.

Was sitting in Jen's hospital room watching the news tonight and they showed the 3 hour wait line to get into a Costco gas station to save 5 cents/litre. In my truck that equates to a max of $6 if I'm on fumes and the fill's good for 860 km. Life's too short to sit in a gas station line for 3 hours to save $6 !

Hei I bought water (Nestle brand) at that price last night also up in Woody at Fortinos.

And know I won't sit in line to save five cents either.

Irish, if you're ever down King and Dufferin way (Liberty Village) drop in for a chat – 219 Dufferin 200A I answer the door!

A

Hei I bought water (Nestle brand) at that price last night also up in Woody at Fortinos.

And know I won't sit in line to save five cents either.

Irish, if you're ever down King and Dufferin way (Liberty Village) drop in for a chat – 219 Dufferin 200A I answer the door!

A

Opps now your gonna have all the OFC groupies pounding on your door!!! :w00t: