UFC 129

misfish

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

couture went down like a bag of bricks. that looked like daniel larusso's finishing kick in karate kid.. lol

couture went down like a bag of bricks. that looked like daniel larusso's finishing kick in karate kid.. lol

I said the same thing! "If done properly, no-one can defend..." :stretcher: Great win for Machida!

Calling Hominick for the upset.

Wow Hominick is a STUD! Can't believe the damage he took. I think if he got his game off earlier, it would've been a different fight. Very entertaining either way!!! My hats off to him. I'm not predicting the next fight... WAR GSP!!!

pretty boring fight but glad gsp won, can u say rematch, pretty big discrepency in the scores

thx again for the link

Boring fight for sure, but who the hell would give two rounds to Shields? This is why you never leave it up to the judges, lol.

GSP won the fight easy but it was a boring fight as well but like he said after he couldn't see out of his left eye it was more just fighting defensive even he wasn't pleased with it.

Edited by Live2fish85

Hominick is insane. All heart.

Typical George. Way more talent but no finish. Same speech too. I am sorry to da fans. Jake Shields is very tough blah blah blah. I love George but ever since he got caught by Serra he fights the safe fight.

If I was GSP I would have done the same thing though it might not have been the most exciting but he also has a belt on the line and a huge check so easy to knock him but if you were in his shoes I'm sure you would do the same.

That kick was heard around the world. Bet he learned that from Chuck Norris. :whistling:

Boring GSP yeah,but Shields didnt beat the man.You got to beat the man, to be the man.

Question now is,whos next? Does GSP retire champ? He has talked about it.

quick report from the event.

It is really weird to not have the commentary like on t.v.

Holyyyy crap the speakers are loud in there....and a much quieter crowd than I thought.

Meatheads + booze is a bad mix. Never seen a fight in a first aid lineup before...

The girls there thought it was HILARIOUS to see the boys lineup for the washroom like they usually have to.

Fight of the night was Hominick and Aldo for sure.

Sad to see Randy go down in his retirement fight, but the noise in there was deafening when he was being interviewed. Standing O all the way.

quick report from the event.

It is really weird to not have the commentary like on t.v.

Holyyyy crap the speakers are loud in there....and a much quieter crowd than I thought.

Meatheads + booze is a bad mix. Never seen a fight in a first aid lineup before...

The girls there thought it was HILARIOUS to see the boys lineup for the washroom like they usually have to.

Fight of the night was Hominick and Aldo for sure.

Sad to see Randy go down in his retirement fight, but the noise in there was deafening when he was being interviewed. Standing O all the way.

I was there to, and the energy level at that event was amazing! Had 2 fights break out behind me :stretcher: and many more elsewhere. Good time though!

Rob C

I was there to, and the energy level at that event was amazing! Had 2 fights break out behind me :stretcher: and many more elsewhere. Good time though!

Rob C

Wannabes.Im not surprised at all Rob.LOL

That kick was heard around the world. Bet he learned that from Chuck Norris. :whistling:

Boring GSP yeah,but Shields didnt beat the man.You got to beat the man, to be the man.

Question now is,whos next? Does GSP retire champ? He has talked about it.

If the kick u are referring to is the one that knocked out Randy Couture, he learned it from Steven Segal ;)

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/4/30/2145727/machida-vs-couture-results-ufc-129-results-lyoto-machida-vs-randy-couture

Edited by splashhopper