So... Kiwanis?

BFSC Kevin

I've never tried for the event itself but I did go to the opener last year.

I may join this year...

I just checked out the weigh ins for 2010, there was a lady that had won three times, all being over 10 lbs. How is this possible if you're only allowed one fish over 63cm per day?

I've never tried for the event itself but I did go to the opener last year.

I may join this year...

I just checked out the weigh ins for 2010, there was a lady that had won three times, all being over 10 lbs. How is this possible if you're only allowed one fish over 63cm per day?

Live release, once you weigh it, it is released!You are no longer in possesion.

I think I'll go find a campground to pitch a tent. Any recommendations? Looking at perfect vue, Mohawk and Bayview Resort right now..

Where are you going mike?

we are staying at fosters fishing center not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Foster is a miserable old bugger.

Handle him like you would a 2 year old and you should be fine. lol. When he rants and raves and storms off, it is awful hard not to giggle and laugh like a school kid. My father and I have had many a laugh out in the boat retelling our Foster stories. Needless to say we don't go there anymore. Everytime we pass the place I say "Hey Dad, want to pop in and see your buddy Glen? Or maybe later?" He always replies "Maybe later" we both laugh. All kidding aside he can really beligerant and difficult to handle. My dad is as calm as anything and Foster got him to his boiling point.

He might make your weekend a bit miserable but you will have a great story to tell.

one of the guys i am going with made the resevation. He told me he checked the place out so i left it in his hands (bad idea) the other guy going his parents don't live to far from picton if it gets to bad i will pull out and go set up in there yard

I should be camping in http://www.pickerelpark.com/. I have stayed there before camping and not too bad.

Nice people. Good location etc.

Bad points (well not on the site it self but you get the idea)

Wind coming across the bay makes a boat launch tough.

There is nothing else close so make sure you pack for everything. They have a store etc but nothing too special.

I'll be out most likely in the Trenton area.

Weather looks like it's going to be pretty good so I expect lots people to be out fishing.

For those interested there's already about 40 trailers/campers set up in the park area by the Derby headquarters in downtown Trenton.

If your out be safe and expect to see MNR and OPP out and about.