Fishing Lodge job available

Nipfisher

Job at Fishing Lodge

In River Valley, On. North of Sturgeon Falls.

General Labourer Position Available

With Executive Family Fishing Resort

We are Seeking an Enthusiastic and Experienced Individual

For a Seasonal, Full Time, Position in a Northern Ontario,

Remote, Executive Family Fishing Lodge.

- Duties vary from grounds keeping / dock hand / customer service and general project labourer

- Must have a friendly, guest oriented personality

- Lodging and meals included along with competitive salary (plus gratuities)

- Season: May 1st – approximately Oct. 15

- Live on site / private accommodations, in a beautiful work setting

- Friendly & helpful supervision

- Ideal for single person - - Save money with no expenses !

- Year to year employment available

- For full details, please reply by email with full resume only to: [email protected]

- Interviews will be conducted via phone and online services during mid-April for May 1st start

- Background check and driver’s license abstract check would be conducted at company’s expense

- Please do not send email unless you’re serious about joining our team – thank you

Edited by Nipfisher

I feel the same way about this Job I sure do kick my own :asshat: for not taking these opportunities when I was in Hi school. I did how ever have a great time every summer with so many memories I forget half of them.

If your a youngster take advantage of this you will love it and understand later in life why us older buggers tell you to get out there and do it.

I did it for 6 years when I was younger..

From Schefferville P.Q... to Attawapiskat....Winisk...Revelstoke and the French River........

Awesome jobs if you can hack it.

If I could do it all over again I would, in a heart beat.

I thought Obabika Lodge closed....or is that just the road going in? I remember a pretty fun drive in my new-to-me Neon with 17ft of Grumman strapped to the roof thumbsup_anim.gif Man the rocks on that road were big!

I don't see anywhere where it says it is.. but is this for Obabika Lodge Randy??? Maybe I can help him find his back lake boats.... :whistling:

It's an educated guess ,it almost has to Obabika...

Camp Manitou sold off their assets to L&G Landscaping and they sold off the camps to the public, Blue Demon is a campground with a few housekeeping rentals.. Emerald Lake lodge is a housekeeping and trailer campground as well...Out of the four camps north of River Valley, the only "real lodge" on HWY 805 is Obabika.

I thought Obabika Lodge closed....or is that just the road going in? I remember a pretty fun drive in my new-to-me Neon with 17ft of Grumman strapped to the roof thumbsup_anim.gif Man the rocks on that road were big!

Closed at the gate .. there is no public access to Obabika.. the only 2 ways in are on private property (always was) Herberger used to let people cross his property and so did Goulard but not anymore... unless you have a plane (Wayne) you're euchred ..

I have a friend that is a cabana girl there and gets paid a ridiculous amount and not to mention hefty tips...

Lakers are closed permanently Smallies are abundant and there are tons of trophy Pike .. man I would love to have again ..public access HWY 805 Group are lobbying to have a swath of land cleared for access... It's been in the works for about 15 years now... I'm not holding my breath.

I was told the new owner of Obabika lodge was only interested in running the lodge for now and wasn't doing any back lakes. Told this when I asked someone about Lodge boats I've found on back lakes and whether I could buy or use them. Told to just use them... he had no idea where they even were...

I feel the same way about this Job I sure do kick my own :asshat: for not taking these opportunities when I was in Hi school.

If your a youngster take advantage of this you will love it and understand later in life why us older buggers tell you to get out there and do it.

Too bad it's not a job for a student. Look at the dates for the job & the "Experienced Individual" qualification.

Job at Fishing Lodge[/url]

We are Seeking an Enthusiastic and Experienced Individual

For a Seasonal, Full Time, Position in a Northern Ontario,

- Season: May 1st – approximately Oct. 15