Groundbait

mike rousseau

Looks great MM...I'm sure the giant goldfish will love it :thumbsup_anim:

Still a few months away till I break out the carp gear. I'm dreading the cleanup on a few of the buckets I left in the garage with some of the bait I had from last season :(

Looks great MM...I'm sure the giant goldfish will love it :thumbsup_anim:

Still a few months away till I break out the carp gear. I'm dreading the cleanup on a few of the buckets I left in the garage with some of the bait I had from last season :(

LOL, you and I are in the same boat.

I have an ice cream bucket of maize which I boiled last June sitting in the garage. Ready to be used hahahahahha.

Cripes !!!...Don't let Ron's ducks get at that bucket Victor...They'll be staggerin' all over the place...should be about 90 proof by now...rolleyes.gif

I once decided to make some home made root beer including the fermenting part when I was 20. I did not need any stinking directions so all of the ingredients were placed into a 1 gallon screw top glass bottle and left in the kitchen to brew. I went out of town for the weekend a few days later and returned to my roommates wrath because it chose to explode Saturday night and scarring the bejeebers out of him. He went into the kitchen and thought someone had thrown a drunk thru the window because of the smell and the glass in their. Once he figured out it was the root beer he laughed but it did put a fast end to my brewing career.

Sorry Daplumma glad we didn't kill each other after all these years.

Art