Beat the breathalyzer "NF"

PatrickGG

he ripped the crotch out of his shorts, stuffed the fabric in his mouth and then spit it out.

LOL~ Too bad "Mythbusters" didn't test this out while they were trying to bust the myth of other ways to beat the breathalyzer~! LOL

Edited by Steelcat

i had to do a breathalyzer when i got pulled over by an opp. drank 3 beers in 10-15 mins and got pulled over about 20-30 minutes later and blew 0 :thumbsup_anim: thought for sure it would have at least shown something.

the funniest thing ive heard for beating the breathalyzer is to drink alcohol asap before doing the test because it will overload the scanner....

if that is a pic of the guy that ate his underwear...i feel sorry for him. by the time he is 40 he will look like he is 150

the funniest thing ive heard for beating the breathalyzer is to drink alcohol asap before doing the test because it will overload the scanner....

Then you will be doing the main breath test at the Police station after being arrested because it will show that you failed the roadside. Not so sure you want to go down that road..

One of the funniest thing I ever scene in court was on the case before the case I was to testify on.

A man was charged with refusing the breath test.

Lawyer: Why did you refuse to give the breath test?

Accused: Just before the officer inserted the tube into the breatherlizer "I observered the officer picking his nose". I wasn't blowing into that.

Case dismissed if for nothing other than oridginallity.

Then you will be doing the main breath test at the Police station after being arrested because it will show that you failed the roadside. Not so sure you want to go down that road..

lol i know. i just found it amusing that this idiot actually thinks that. the sad part is he was serious...